19 14.0%

15 11.0%

8 5.9%

27 19.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Also Deborah Iurato who was in Sanremo in 2016 with Giovanni Caccamo is listed.
It's weird to see Deborah compete for SAN MARINO among the washed-up celebrities, with Mara Sattei being at Sanremo among the famous singers, this year.
Fun fact: They both took part of the same talent show in 2013-14, and Deborah won while Mara was eliminated fairly early

Miss Antartica

So we already know who will win, the richest one. It is no mystery that San Marino is looking for rich sponsors to finance participation, last year Achille Lauro had a big record company behind him, and therefore this year's winner will be Eiffel 65 who have made money in spades, or Francesco Monte he has behind him a very powerful and famous character who always tries to launch his career.

12Pointsgoto.....

She has an attitude problem is more my point than her music although not overly a fan
I did here that she yelled at her team backstage when she didn't qualify, though I wouldn't necessarily believe that. However, I do remember that she seemed to be the focus of a lot of pre-eurovision drama, together with the black hole.

12Pointsgoto.....

Actually it will be 106 semifinalists in total xheat :lol: :eek:

2 Sanmarinese acts go straight through to the final. 22 finalists in total.

And we thought malta and serbia was a lot. It usually isn't a good sign for me when a country decides to have way too many songs, because this shows that they didn't bother filtering through any of them.

Mainshow

Veteran
And we thought malta and serbia was a lot. It usually isn't a good sign for me when a country decides to have way too many songs, because this shows that they didn't bother filtering through any of them.
:de: filtered 1,000 submissions and chose the "best 6 songs" last year xD

• Say Yay
Reactions: MS.

I bims

Veteran
:de: filtered 1,000 submissions and chose the "best 6 songs" last year xD
*best 6 radiosongs of which they just really cared about 2, "Rockstars" and "Soap". But "Soap" flopped so hard in the national final that they thought no one wants to hear it so they kicked it out of the rotation real quick 😬

It can be a good thing, I think. People complain about the selection from Malta but I piss myself everytime because some songs are so hilariously bad. It's very entertaining.

MopManMoss

Veteran
I did here that she yelled at her team backstage when she didn't qualify, though I wouldn't necessarily believe that. However, I do remember that she seemed to be the focus of a lot of pre-eurovision drama, together with the black hole.
I’m. Not going off rumours I’m going off the time she dropped the mic at a pre party, and her many many many tantrums on twitter, oh and when she kept laughing at gala not winning Eurosong because of comments her dad had made about sekret

Top Bottom