Contact us

San Marino SAN MARINO 2014 - Valentina Monetta - Maybe (Forse)

How do you rate the entry?

42 22.2%

18 9.5%

25 13.2%

18 9.5%

16 8.5%

14 7.4%

9 4.8%

15 7.9%

4 2.1%

10 5.3%

18 9.5%

• Total voters

Mrm

Veteran
Comment by one Russian from YT:

"I was listening and watching it with open mouth and tears in my eyes, i didn't cry of course. )) But this song is... MY song... the only song that pulled a string in my soul. So many thanks to you, Valentina!"

VedatiNet

Till now we dont have confirmation from San Marino that Valentina will represent this country one more time :) :)

YUUPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Franco

Till now we dont have confirmation from San Marino that Valentina will represent this country one more time :) :)

YUUPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

There is plenty of countries she can represent. :cool:

tuorem

The stage and the stage presentation were amazing.
Valentina sang with so much passion, "Maybe" is moving. San Marino's entry couldn't be any better.

Krishoes

This is a song that in the studio version wasn't so good but in the live version has been moving and feel of passion! Valentina's qualification is deserved!

Milos-BC

Well, even despite a low position in the final, this is a historical result and a historical success for San Marino and they can be proud of Valentina :D She deserved to qualify with her 2nd entry more, but, when I watched her semi performance, she really impressed me and I wanted her to make it really badly........so, in the end, I was really happy when she did it :D

Sadly, now who knows when will they qualify next time :(

Krishoes

Many people say that Italy didn't vote for Valentina, and that's a fact. But italian public voted for her (me too), she was 6th in the italian televote ranking. Unfortunately our jury put her far from the top ten. I think that generally it's ok to go beyond the block-voting but hey, I want to say that italian people liked her performance xlove

tuorem

I've just received the dvd today xqueenbitch
Tonight, I'm gonna watch the first semi and I'll enjoy Valentina's live performance for the third time xyes
She just ruled, that's a fact.

greece

I've just received the dvd today xqueenbitch
Tonight, I'm gonna watch the first semi and I'll enjoy Valentina's live performance for the third time xyes
She just ruled, that's a fact.

The best part is that you will see her performsnce in the final :mrgreen:

tuorem

The best part is that you will see her performsnce in the final :mrgreen:

OMG, I can't wait!
I'm also looking forward to the end of the semi when they announced that she was qualified, the whole delegation was jumping :) one of the best moments of this edition to me. It's still hard for me to realize that she did it, I mean I thought Estonia or Portugal would get to the final instead.

I also plan to make my very first ranking for this year tonight, it's going to be exciting.

Top Bottom