Contact us

San Marino SAN MARINO 2014 - Valentina Monetta - Maybe (Forse)

How do you rate the entry?

42 22.2%

18 9.5%

25 13.2%

18 9.5%

16 8.5%

14 7.4%

9 4.8%

15 7.9%

4 2.1%

10 5.3%

18 9.5%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
san-marino-valentina-monetta.png

Krishoes

Re: SAN MARINO 2014

There is a sammarinese nationalist newspaper who was very opposed to Senit in 2011. They want every year a sammarinese contestant. But I think that after two years we won't see Valentina Monetta next year.

Maybe Monica Sarti (one of the backing singers of Senit) or Monica Hill? :confused: Or Little Tony???:?

NikkiBoy

Valentina Monetta for every year!!!

I'm always afraid for :sm: San Marino's withdraw.

Jim

If Valentina will make it to the final, San Marino surely will participate again in 2014!

Terence

And if she fails, then they might as well withdraw!

'Crisalide' is a big fan favourite so obviously they've done something right, and the performance should be a great one judging by her vocal abilities, so if they fail, they're not the ones to blame. So why bother?

NikkiBoy

And if she fails, then they might as well withdraw!

'Crisalide' is a big fan favourite so obviously they've done something right, and the performance should be a great one judging by her vocal abilities, so if they fail, they're not the ones to blame. So why bother?

SOURCE: Oikiotimes

WHAT WE DISLIKED
We dislike the song and the format of the song. Valentina Monetta is overrated by the fans and the odds although we could see a surprise qualification of the country to the final (after all SMRTV said it clearly: if not qualification this year we are out of 2014 edition)

Terence

I don't trust oikotimes 100% but if they do, we all would've seen it coming.

Mrm

Veteran

If they send her again next year ESC looses all credibility, it looses even that small amount of credibility it has right now! :(

NikkiBoy

Senit again!!!

Scooby

If they send her again next year ESC looses all credibility, it looses even that small amount of credibility it has right now! :(

What is ur problem?

Jim

Valentina seems a very kind and good person and I like her! I don't have any problem if she will participate again next year...!

Impressive

Banned

Seriously, how much singers does San Marino have though? Even San Marino doesn't leave next year, they are going to do it after a couple of years later.

Senit again!!!

She was criminally underrated, I would love to see har again xheart

GRE

Did you know all,
that Cezar is a big star in San Marino ? :rolleyes:

GRE

He has won Voice Competition „Renata Tebaldi“ of San Marino (Baroque Prize).
Also, in august 2007 he was the protagonist of a recital with arias by Händel and Vivaldi in San Marino, with the Baroque ensemble „Venti, turbini“, led by Sergio Ciomei.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

My comparison of Cezar and Valentina being in similar situations may very well have some weight behind it. If Valentina turns down the opportunity to represent her country again (because lets face it, she's going to be asked) then perhaps Cezar will do a "Valentina" and come back and shock everyone representing San Marino with a ralph siegel song:rolleyes:

Jim

He has won Voice Competition „Renata Tebaldi“ of San Marino (Baroque Prize).
Also, in august 2007 he was the protagonist of a recital with arias by Händel and Vivaldi in San Marino, with the Baroque ensemble „Venti, turbini“, led by Sergio Ciomei.

So, Romania will receive many points from San Marino at the second semi-final and if Romania will qualify to the final (I think yes), then Romania will receive points from San Marino again!

Top Bottom