12 3.8%

7 2.2%

12 3.8%

5 1.6%

2 0.6%

10 3.2%

• Total voters
Re: SAN MARINO 2013

A good idea for 2013 would be a male-female duet (like Ell & Nikki or Greta Salome & Jonsi) between Valentina Monetta & Nicola Della Valle (lead singer from Miodio):twisted:

Seeing Valentina again in 2013 is my biggest dream!:D:p
She's truly the sammarinese queen of pop!:!:

CPV4931

dragvision

Banned

for San Marino the ideal chose is Liscio Music, this music is tipical of san marino and Romagna region
what you think about this music I like?

EdvinasLTU

Senitta (duet of Monetta and Senit)!!!
or Monetta with jazzy pop song. :> that would be awesome...

well fun fact, if san marino wins eurovision, it would be in ''Stadio Olimpico'' i think. it is national sanmarinese stadium with capacity of 5,115. but it is stadium, and they would need to put roof on it. final capacity with very small stage would be like 4,000 (including standing places). smallest eurovision since 2003(i think).

also, what about sanmarinese hotels... they are 17 in san marino and all would accommodate about 1.000 people. but thats not problem, because rimini and riccione (italian resorts near san marino) will acommodate them.

Senitta (duet of Monetta and Senit)!!!
or Monetta with jazzy pop song. :> that would be awesome...

well fun fact, if san marino wins eurovision, it would be in ''Stadio Olimpico'' i think. it is national sanmarinese stadium with capacity of 5,115. but it is stadium, and they would need to put roof on it. final capacity with very small stage would be like 4,000 (including standing places). smallest eurovision since 2003(i think).

also, what about sanmarinese hotels... they are 17 in san marino and all would accommodate about 1.000 people. but thats not problem, because rimini and riccione (italian resorts near san marino) will acommodate them.

The "Stadio Olimpico di Serravalle" in San Marino has got 7.000 seating. But later that the stage is placed, seating are more (about 10.000 in my opinion).

In San Marino there are about 26 hotels, but that's not a problem, because as you said Rimini and Riccione (Italy) are full of hotels!

The only thing is that it should build a new arena to host the event.

But unfortunately San Marino will never win the Eurovision, so there are no problems! LOL :)

Franco

NikkiBoy

Valentina Monetta had a good voice in Baku, it was the song.. :(

Stuff

Is it easy to immigrate in San Marino? I am willing to be their first Naturalized candidate....:mrgreen:

NikkiBoy

Milos-BC

Well, you know, their results haven't been so great....

Quent91

As long as Italy will be participating, San Marino will be there, because RAI pays more than the laf of the participation fee, if I'm not wrong...

A-lister

Veteran

As long as Italy will be participating, San Marino will be there, because RAI pays more than the laf of the participation fee, if I'm not wrong...

Well, if RAI needs to cut down, they could decide not to pay the fee for San Marino so just because Italy is in doesn't mean San Marino has to be.

NikkiBoy

Milos-BC

^^ That may be true (but it's questionable nonetheless, because subjective values are not measurable), but the overall result is what matters. There were many people who liked "Leto Svet" as well back at the time, but they didn't have anything positive from that love, as you know what position they achieved.

The costs are usually reduced where there is no profit, and you have to agree that San Marino's proft in ESC is zero. It doesn't matter how much they invested in everything, they didn't get anything from it, so everything they invested is a cost, and this certainly isn't the first nor the last occassion when things like this will happen.

If you ask me personally for an opinion, I will tell you that I am always sad when a country withdraws no matter if I generally liked their entries or not, but if you ask me "did you expect this?", my reply will be entirely positive.

Top Bottom