16 12.8%

15 12.0%

7 5.6%

11 8.8%

4 3.2%

18 14.4%

• Total voters

thms

now we can hear the studio version.. i love it..
come on europe do not let senit be another lise d'arly..
vote for san marino..

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
If San Marino makes it to the finals I will be holding their flag in Duesseldorf in their support, I love this song!

keinan9

A great song from San Marino, lets hope that zenit will produce a good performance, I'd love to see san marino in the final

aletem

The song is better on a second listening. I still think this is too calm and not very noticeable. But I like her and she is pretty. Hopefully the juries will vote for them, as they don't have a diaspora that they could rely on.

evilperson

I love the lyric: "Oh, this life, something so beautiful but hard at the same time, taught me it could be gone in a blink of an eye"

Awesome!

gaffa

I just adore this song and the lyrics and Senit sings from the heart. It's the type of song that is understated and grows on you with every listen which leads to a more rewarding experience. :) Please vote for this peeps!

keinan9

Does it stand a chance to qualify? I really hope they will !! the performance have to be good for that the happen

doctormalisimo

this is by far the most underrated song this year. im going to be on the :uk: side of the :uk:-:ie: border on semi final 1 night so i can vote for it because i really want to see this song in the final :D

Arv

I might be voting for San Marino, just to increase their chances to qualify! I really like the song, but I also think it might be hard for them to go through the semifinal... It's a small country and not one that people are used to voting for. But I really hope it will!

Arv

I just had my playlist on with the songs from semifinal 1 and then this song starts and I thought "wow. great song, which is this again..." I haven't noticed how very good it is until now... San Marino might get my vote... I hope they'll qualify. But it's a hard semifinal.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I'm happy that people are warming up to the song but at the same time it worries me cause it takes a few listens to get used to it (not for me but a lot of people). But my fingers are crossed!

Scooby

How much grow on me this song.
On first listening it seems very boring and weak but after few listening she enter in my top 10.

And now I gave it 8 points

Jannuu

I enjoyed listening to it, but this song is easy to forget. I don't think it will get a very good result. But I would really like to see the live performance of this song on a big stage.

Top Bottom