Contact us

Sakuralia ❀ NSC 227: Charlotte Cardin - Confetti

theditz83

Veteran
Re: Sakuralia ❀ WLSC 66: Lisa Lougheed - Run With Us

OH MY GOD!!!!!! Would you hurry up and get into the main roster already - NSC needs more songs like this!!!

I ADORE this song - loved the Raccoons when I was growing up too, memories xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove xlove

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ WLSC 67: Utada Hikaru - Simple and Clean

WLSC 67

Sakuralia sent a Japanese group as its very first entry, and 10 editions later the nation is coming full circle with one of the best-known female Japanese singers. You might know this if you're a gamer, it's the English version of the theme from the game Kingdom Hearts performed by Utada Hikaru

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ WLSC 68: Matthew Morrison - Still Got Tonight

WLSC 68

For the first time, Sakuralia has chosen an American artist best known for his work on Broadway and on TV - this is my absolute favorite song from his 2011 debut album (I heard he was the interval performer at the first WorldVision anniversary show in Geneva)

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ WLSC 69: Sarah McLachlan - Possession

WLSC 69

For my next entry, I'm turning to an amazing Canadian artist, Sarah McLachlan. Out of all the songs she has done over the years, this one from 1991 is my all-time favorite

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ WLSC 70: Sam Bailey - Skyscraper

WLSC 70

The request for this entry has come from the Empress herself. After watching clips of the X-Factor UK on YouTube, she discovered the 2013 winner by chance and requested that the winner's single be sent to Irinatie. Kerli wrote it, Demi Lovato also sang it, but this hardworking English woman made it her own

Leicester singer Sam Bailey with her version of "Skyscraper"!

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ WLSC 70: Sam Bailey - Skyscraper

WLSC 71

After a 4th-place finish for Sam in Irinatie, Sakuralia has decided to dip back into the Swiss talent pool to find its entry for Belvist... and we found it in the man who stole Sakuralian hearts during Eurovision and was the interval act of WLSC 64 in Hanashima!

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ WLSC 71: Sebalter - Saturday

5th place for Sebalter, thank you to all who voted! Sakuralia is going Irish in the next edition with a twist on a 70s pop classic!

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ WLSC 72: The Corrs - Dreams

WLSC 72

Sakuralia's entry in Kamandé is a favorite among the people in Shimaya, the capital of the western region of Akihana. "Dreams" was a massive hit in the early 70s for Fleetwood Mac, and in 1995 Irish family band The Corrs put a Celtic twist on it. We hope you enjoy it too!

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ WLSC 72: The Corrs - Dreams

It's one of those instances where the cover is just as good as the original, I love this song a lot

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ WLSC 73: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Don't Come Around Here No More

WLSC 73

Come join us on a journey to Wonderland with Florida rocker Tom Petty and his band The Heartbreakers in this 1980s music video masterpiece!

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ WLSC 74: Daft Punk - The Game Has Changed

WLSC 74

Time to try another instrumental, and I think you'll recognize this one! It's the best-known track from the Tron: Legacy soundtrack by French duo Daft Punk (and some people in Meiouzu district in Hanashima still are Olympic crazy since this was featured in the Sochi opening ceremony!)

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ WLSC 75: Queen - These Are The Days Of Our Lives

WLSC 75

This song has a lot of special meaning to me, it was played at my 8th grade graduation and despite some tough times that year, I did have some good memories. And of course... Freddie forever

zechhh

One of the best singers ever. xheart

esc87fan

December 16 is a big day in Sakuralia, it's our nation's very first National Day to celebrate one year as a Waiting List nation!

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ WLSC 76: Ronan Hardiman - Celtic Dream

WLSC 76

We have much to celebrate in Sakuralia! Not only is it our National Day to celebrate one year as part of Odotus, but it's also our milestone 20th entry! So we thought for this special occasion, we'd send a beautiful instrumental piece by Irish composer Ronan Hardiman from the show Lord of the Dance

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ WLSC 77: Moranbong Band - Without A Break

WLSC 77

After a phenomenal 3rd place in Utopia, Sakuralia's ready to start the new year with a bang as we prepare for our Omisoka (New Year's Eve) celebrations. Representing us in the 77th edition are North Korean superstars Moranbong Band with what I believe is one of their most brilliant numbers!

Salmon

Re: Sakuralia ❀ WLSC 77: Moranbong Band - Without A Break

I miss DPR Jindalea in WLSC. :'(

Top Bottom