Contact us

Russia

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
rsz-1winter-palace-panorama-2.jpg

LokoFan444

I will be alone from now in Russian jury, and I really must do something, Russia didn't qualify in any edition since now, radical changes will be made. I will try in 3 different ways let's hope one of them would bring us at least a q. place ....

Good luck! ;)

naticopes

Trece, I wanted to say that I will vote for it in the NF not that it will be our next song (sorry ).I really want to be chosen but we'll see if it will be appreciated by the most of our voters ) :D

naticopes

Good Evening and Welcome to WV 4 Russian NF

1. Полина Гагарина – Нет

2. Алла Пугачева - Не высовывайся, дочка

3. Филипп Киркоров - Немного жаль

4. Юля Савичева – Юлия (Yulia Savicheva- Yulia )

5. Ирина Дубцова и Полина Гагарина . Кому?Зачем?

Voting System : 2,4,6,8,10 points (2 for the less favorite while 10 points for your most favorite ). Deadline: 12 .XI.2012 ( no votes will be accepted after 23:59 CET ).

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Is that the same artist who has just been at FSC for Russia? I granted her 12 points with a different song she had...
Yes one of the duo part is Polina Gagarina...She participated in FSC with the song "Spektakl Okonchyn"

Yes,
FSC July Polina Gagarina - Spektakl Okonchen Полина Гагарина - Спектакль окончен - YouTube
FSC October Irina Dubtzova - Esh. Molis'. Lubi Ирина Дубцова - Ешь, молиÑ?ÑŒ, люби... - YouTube

And this song Komu? Zachem? Irina written herself

Top Bottom