Russia

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
rsz-1winter-palace-panorama-2.jpg

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
LokoFan444 you need to clear some messages in order to recive my points, this is an important message, if you don't do it in one day we will be disqualified ....

You can send your votes to Daniels as reserved. But I am sure Loko will vote :D

naticopes

I had sent him half of Russian Votes, but this edition he has Power Voting so his votes should count more then mine... but I don't want to be DSQ even if we didn't qualified in the final ... I'm sure he had voted on his papers or somewhere but he has his mail system full, I'm trying to send my votes to him since 9 or 10 oct....

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
I had sent him half of Russian Votes, but this edition he has Power Voting so his votes should count more then mine... but I don't want to be DSQ even if we didn't qualified in the final ... I'm sure he had voted on his papers or somewhere but he has his mail system full, I'm trying to send my votes to him since 9 or 10 oct....

Send them me, I have connection with him ;)

naticopes

I will be alone from now in Russian jury, and I really must do something, Russia didn't qualify in any edition since now, radical changes will be made. I will try in 3 different ways let's hope one of them would bring us at least a q. place ....

AdelAdel

I will be alone from now in Russian jury, and I really must do something, Russia didn't qualify in any edition since now, radical changes will be made. I will try in 3 different ways let's hope one of them would bring us at least a q. place ....

Did you check out my suggestion? What do you think about it?

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

just propose you send that I suggested. In contests its works good.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
That song is like a hymn :eek: And definitely the best of that band :D Qualification guaranteed, not sure about the placing in the final though.

may be this is hymn for you, for me just silent horror

naticopes

I must say that our WV2 song wasn't good enough to qualify, but I believe one of the next 3 editions songs will be more then enough:D
I must say that our result in WV3 was expected, that song wasn't good enough, I didn't like it either...
I tested the terrain in WV2 and from this edition I must say that I'm fully prepared.
I promised that I will organize a Public National Final. I had selected 5 songs (8 songs were submitted by WV members, 6 songs were chosen by myself) . All WV members are invited to take part in our NF . More details will be posted before the NF will actually take place :D Thank you for supporting us : )

Top Bottom