Contact us

Russia

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
rsz-1winter-palace-panorama-2.jpg

LokoFan444

:ru:Russian song in a private forum!
This is amazing ballad which representive mens duet) Now, this singers very famous) But both starting solo career) Besides this song was presented in 2003 year/
I hope you will be like this song ;)
HINT
K9LSvLwr.jpg

blein

к вам чтоли подконнектится?или просто дать совет насчет следующего испольнителя...?

naticopes

I think we should make an internal selection, I have 25 songs, so I think we should choose: everybody sends 3 songs and we will vote, I think it is the most fair ....and hopefully we will never send Vlad Topalov again...

blein

Polina Gagarina was in the list?

Narmina

Я поняла. У меня с ней связано столько светлых воспоминаний...Я даже помню нам в школе на переменах чаще всего включали её и Витаса "Звезда" :)

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
From all the abundance of Russian music was chosen frank horror xcrazy

naticopes

Thank you very much for all your positive comments, it's my first time when I chose a song for WV and I think it was the right decision. I've said that all I want for now is to see Russia in the Final. I have a lot of ideas for the next editions so this is just a beginning. Thank you for supporting Russia !
By the way, we've made a better system for our selection. Because my idea was not so good about voting, we've chosen another system : In every edition of WV we will choose entries like this: we will send songs alternating between me and LokoFan444. Example : WV2 : me, and LokoFan has PowerVoting (in case of equal points his votes will make the difference), then he will chose a song and I will have PowerVoting.

naticopes

It will be Loko's decision in next WV edition so you can talk with him , I've thkd about P. Gagarina but the song that I love is not so good for this competition ( I'm talking about "Niet, ne liubil on " ) . If you have any sugestions, don't hesitate to send me a PM and tell me what are your favorite songs and I will take that in consideration.

naticopes

I don't know what to say because my favorite song hadn't qualified (MEX)...
I think that song wasn't really very good and the level of the other songs was very high... I could have been chosen a better song but it was my first time and I didn't really know how things would be here. Now I've got experience and I will send better songs.
Also I think I must thank you to guys for all the support you've given me and I'm very happy that some of you had really liked the song. And I must say thanks to NoraZineb2012 and Trece for the ideas that they gave to me about which song I should sent in WV4 .
Now we are concentrated for the next edition (of course me and Loko will judge very strictly every song in the Final and we will try to give the points to the song that deserve it) but I want to say that is his time to chose a song so I will try not to write that much until I will really have something important to say :D Thank you again ! :D

naticopes

LokoFan444 you need to clear some messages in order to recive my points, this is an important message, if you don't do it in one day we will be disqualified ....

Top Bottom