Contact us

Russia wants to start its own version of Eurovision

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Needless to say but not everyone in the world is thrilled with a victory of a bearded woman, especially not in Russia. Austria who won the Eurovision Song Contest 2014 with the bearded Drag Queen Conchita Wurst and her anthem “Rise like a Phoenix” on Saturday upset several Russian Lawmakers. The socially conservative politicians are eager to break away from the current contest and start its own installment.
Communist Party deputy Valery Rashkin:” The last Eurovision contest’s results exhausted our patience. We must leave this competition. We cannot tolerate this endless madness”
The new concept would introduce a ”Voice of Eurasia” approach that would include countries from the former Soviet Union only. That proposal was immediately embraced by advisers to Belarus President Aleksander Lukashenko. :“Conchita Wurst’s Eurovision victory symbolises the complete collapse of the European Union’s moral values. We don’t need Europe”.

Russia wants to start its own version of Eurovision | ESCunited.com

ESCFr

Who needs them anyway ?

EscGeek

Veteran
meh....:rolleyes:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I wont loose any sleep over this... I assume most of all these ex-soviet countries like Ukraine, Georgia, Belarus, Armenia & Azerbaijan would compete in both.

revallsay

I wonder what would Poland do if Russianvision took place. Would we stay in Eurovsion or would be go to Russianvision...

Staewi

It's not probable that Russia withdraws only if some Communist politicians want it. xcrazy

Romeo

I like Russia, Most of their songs have been good. I will miss them.

If they are going crazy about Conchita, why was it ok for Ukraine to send Verka?

If they do have their own contest then I hope they do a better job than Turkeyvision or whatever its called

Romeo

I like Russia, Most of their songs have been good. I will miss them.

If they are going crazy about Conchita, why was it ok for Ukraine to send Verka?

If they do have their own contest then I hope they do a better job than Turkeyvision or whatever its called

Romeo

32zp8k6.jpg

Linda Martin will be happy!

The east are to blame for everything! hahahaha

kengaIME

Russia also gave points to Austria, which makes this even funnier... but it would be a pity if the Eastern nations pull out because of their prejudices and bigotry.

BGN

Withdrawal of Russia is highly unlikely, especially with Channel One in charge.

Top Bottom