16 6.6%

16 6.6%

15 6.2%

61 25.3%

• Total voters

Odalis

Sammy

Veteran
it 's very "eurovison" so no wonder it got a top 10. But of course a country like san marino, Portugal or slovenia wouldn't have finished that high with the same song...

Mrm

Veteran
it 's very "eurovison" so no wonder it got a top 10. But of course a country like san marino, Portugal or slovenia wouldn't have finished that high with the same song...

You are right, with this MESMERIZING entry, with this unbeliavable artists and vocals they would end MUCH higher!! Western jury underrates Russia..

Sammy

Veteran
i think you misunderstood me. i don't think it would have deserved a higher placing. it's a decent, well produced, well sung eurovison entry but all in all it's quite average. and it will be forgotten quity soon. definitly not one of those entries that will be played in flashbacks in eurovison programmes in the future (if not for the unacceptable booings)

greece

i think you misunderstood me. i don't think it would have deserved a higher placing. it's a decent, well produced, well sung eurovison entry but all in all it's quite average. and it will be forgotten quity soon. definitly not one of those entries that will be played in flashbacks in eurovison programmes in the future (if not for the unacceptable booings)

I think that he just trolling you :) He knows what you mean

Mrm

Veteran
But [MENTION=13025]greece[/MENTION], I really think that, this entry is epitome of smth EXTRAORDINARY!

Scooby

But [MENTION=13025]greece[/MENTION], I really think that, this entry is epitome of smth EXTRAORDINARY!

Like extraordinary (s)HIT :twisted:

Mrm

Veteran
Like extraordinary (s)HIT :twisted:

You should better listen more carefully to interpretators of this entry:

Sending out a message out above
Telling all the world to show some love...

Don't worry, I'm sure Tolmachevy sisters will convert you into better person, they always succeed in the end.. xlove xheart

Scooby

You should better listen more carefully to interpretators of this entry:

Sending out a message out above
Telling all the world to show some love...

Don't worry, I'm sure Tolmachevy sisters will convert you into better person, they always succeed in the end.. xlove xheart

What if we all open the doors

however, even that song is not my bottle of gin I think twins deserved that top 10

FilipFromSweden

Strange, Russia taking back Intervision? I have a feeling they will not participate in Austria next year. They are going to do just like Turkey did, start their own Eurovision that looks really cheap and that is just embarassing to look at and probably regret that they left and sooner or later come back.

dragvision

Banned
i dont think russia leave eurovision, 99% of withrew country have leave eurovision for economical reason, and for this country i dont think they have this problem

Sammy

Veteran
if a country leaves eurovision because of a winner they dont like (or whom SOME of the representatives of that country don't like), it's a pathetic and immature reaction. even more when you look at the televote and the ituns charts of that winner in the country in question. so, i'd regret a withdrawl of russia. but if that was really the reason, than they havent understood what the contest is about. then make your own contet where only the songs win that you want to win. it 's gonna be quite boring :D

still i hope russia will stay in eurovision!

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Just remember that Russia has two broadcasters. Even if one calls it quits the other will take over.

greece

If Russia really wants to do something cause Conchita won, they shouldn't withdraw and make their own contest, but to join next year and win. Not this childish attitude.. it's ridiculous

greece

Just remember that Russia has two broadcasters. Even if one calls it quits the other will take over.

And what makes you believe that the other broadcaster will have other opinion for Conchita? xshrug

Top Bottom