18 7.5%

10 4.1%

16 6.6%

16 6.6%

15 6.2%

61 25.3%

• Total voters

Musicosity

Congrats to the Twins, they did better than I expected. The booing was disgusting. Talk about tolerance and acceptance. And fairness. Let's hope next year Russia will participate in a more relaxed environment.

Daybreak

But they only booed when Eastern countries did it....where was all the booing when Sweden got big points from its neighbors :?

Well, the booing was obviously due to Russian political actions, not just neighbor voting. What I meant was that people probably didn't expect Russia to get so much of the diaspora points they always get due to the current situation

GWTW1939

Well, the booing was obviously due to Russian political actions, not just neighbor voting. What I meant was that people probably didn't expect Russia to get so much of the diaspora points they always get due to the current situation

Except the booed when Russia gave points to Belarus! What does Belarus have to do with the Ukrainian situation :?

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Except the booed when Russia gave points to Belarus! What does Belarus have to do with the Ukrainian situation :?

may be because the thousands Russian right now here in Minsk came to Championatship of hockey? :lol: i never doubt in Belarusian 12 because of it

kengaIME

I was sorry for the Russian twins, they were being booed for something that isn't their fault...
The girls shouldn't have the shortcomings of their country’s leaders and policies held against them - especially when we don’t know their own personal views.

Iuris

Another great result for Russia!
I'm glad because I love the song and they did incredibly well. xup

Regarding the boos... xdown

Mrm

Veteran
Wow, that is one creepy look right there.

Conchita also made weird facial expressions towards the end ;) very similar to this one..just without a smile, more evil..

Scooby

What to say about audience and not to be rude?
Poor girls and poor Alsou

Milos-BC

I am so glad this song did well, as it deserved it! It was a great song to me from the beginning, the girls were awesome on both nights and they managed to hold on in a very tricky situation and under a huge pressure. Well done :ru: xclap

About the audience and the booing.......when it comes from those that claim that music and politics shouldn't be mixed and that we should all be more tolerant, live in place, blah blah blah.......then it is the top of hypocrisy.

Archer

I believe the song was butchered for obvious reasons. It deserved to win imho.

Sammy

Veteran
Given the quality of the song (ok, but not outstanding imo) and the political situation the result is still a very good one. So Russia has no reason to complain. (Except of course that the booing was inappropriate).

A-lister

Veteran
Did song did way too good, it's a cliché ballad and that's it.

cassio

I must agree to what Milos-BC said .... it's not okay booing at those 17 year old girls from Russia who did a well performance. It should rather have been a support to those in Russia which daily life are more difficult than ever, and I think the winner said it all.

Top Bottom