Contact us

RUSSIA 2010 - The Pyotr Nalich band - Lost And Forgotten

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

ParadiseES

They didn't boo the song, they boo'd the fact that the votes were given just because it was Russia ;)

Anyway, I don't support that reaction. Peter is not guilty at all ;)
But people have the right to applaude or boo whatever they want and they can do it if they don't like the voting.

AlekS

Veteran
ParadiseES said:
They didn't boo the song, they boo'd the fact that the votes were given just because it was Russia ;)
In other words they discriminated people who voted for this song.

I'm not even talking about the whole countries because the votes were announced from their names.

ps. The fact????!!!! :eek: wtf.Give me your proofs then that we voted for the country and not because we liked the song. Without subjective bs, please. I don't care if the rest of Europe didn't like it. We have our own taste ;)

ParadiseES said:
But people have the right to applaude or boo whatever they want and they can do it if they don't like the voting.
Long live racism. People just urge us do not vote for our faves.

In fact I like that this reaction was mentioned in all newspapers. So maybe they will get a protest voting soon (as a protest for people who booed our votes) ;)
We voted for 6 non-ex-Soviet countries this year but nobody cared ;) :lol: they just wanted to force us to vote how they like.

ParadiseES

RACISM??????? :shock: :shock:
WTF!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
People usually boo when Greece and Cyprus exchange votes, when Andorra votes for Spain, with ex-yugo voting, etc.... so it's not definitely because they don't want you to vote for your faves. And it¡s you know who is claiming for a protest voting now...nice, who is racist now? ;)

ANd if you don't care if rest of Europe don't like it, I DO ;)
To me it's the best proof. I don't believe there's a single song in this world that can be liked in one zone while it's disliked in all the rest. Not in this extreme way. People have different culture, but we all have the same ears. So no, most people who voted for that song didn't do it because they liked the song, whether want to admit it or not ;)

AlekS

Veteran
I will not say any single word to you here if my every sentence is perverted and I get personal attacks and prohibiting me to vote for my faves which is based on geographical principle is an ordinary thing and it's justified... really...
Go and blame someone else... seriously, go and boo me and my family ;) just because you don't have a single effen clue about us and our musical market and it's more comfortable to label our choice.

evilperson

^ Nobody is personally attacking anyone here. It's just back and forth commentary on voting patterns in a music contest, no need to be so melodramatic.

Margerita86

wittgenstein said:
^^^
I voted for russia, and i live in Sweden. :D
I voted for Russia as well this year and I usually think that the Russian entries are plain bad.
But this one that so many hates I love :D

Eulaliya

Peter Nalitch is back with a lovely tribute piece to the Romanovs:

Top Bottom