Re: RUMIA || WITHDRAWING

Goodbye present from neigh Zaprya :mrgreen:

vodka_russian_standart_imperia.jpg

But I agree with Janko :/

Last edited:

goktengri

Banned

I also need your words of sympathy! The inner pain is too strong too bear it! My soul suffers infernal torture! Please, release me from my misery!
I need at least ten people to post here about how they love me and how much they're gonna miss me. Only then i can stay

Are you still here ?

Just kiddin :D

dogmeat

If you wanted to make a joke with this (because Liam withdrawns), this is not funny at all.

Ahh, how can you speak words so harsh? How can you kick my soul lying on the floor and screaming for help? Have you forgot our ages-long friendship? Have you forgot all those nights full of love we lived together? Oh, don't you imagine how it feels when your loved ones thrust a knife into your stomach? Every minute here, among people who hurt my feelings so uch, makes my burden heavier. And i can barely hold it anymore. I'm sorry, i was given no other choice, i have to leave...

...unless i see more compassion posts...

Lenalite

I agree with Janko. This is not funny. I don't like when you make fun of people's feelings, you always do it and I'm sure other people also don't like being in a situation like this, at least me and Janko.. It's not a nice thing at all...

Simon87

I also need your words of sympathy! The inner pain is too strong too bear it! My soul suffers infernal torture! Please, release me from my misery!
I need at least ten people to post here about how they love me and how much they're gonna miss me. Only then i can stay

29lfs0i.gif

Liam

Aww Orian you're so funny :lol::lol::lol: Thanks, I appreciate it that you care enough to get a laugh out of it :D I think you need friends to understand the situation, maybe if you treated people better you'd have some friends to lose :D Until then, have fun being the funny boy!

I'm not even mad or insulted by this, it's just so pathetic, it's not even worth taking seriously :lol:

I'll add that it was strange of you to post this hours after me... does this mean you spent all that time planning this? :eek: Honoured really, for me to take so much time out of your life to do this is almost unbelievable :D

Last edited:

zechhh

I'm not even mad or insulted by this, it's just so pathetic, it's not even worth taking seriously :lol:

That's probably because it's not supposed to be.

dogmeat

Re: Rumia NSC 70 | Yuki Kajiura - Vanity

As Nation Song Contest has grown to be the most popular TV show in history of Rumia (viewership comes close to 100%), the audience has also become very demanding. RKTV was holding discussions with many artists who have been successful on local ground, but no one seemed to gain big enough support of Rumian audience. We were fearing an oncoming crisis in our country's music industry.

Until a woman knocked to the door of the TV management office...

Yuki Kajiura (not to be confused with Juki) is a japanese composer, known mainly for anime and videogames soundtracks. She also released some solo albums, containing professional blends of classical and pop/rock music. A very emotional song from "Fiction" album, starting off as a ballad and growing into a very powerful tune, titled Vanity, is being sent to represent Rumia in Ewensville.

Oh, and by the way... I need your help to decide if i should send a lyrics pic video or the anime video below? xthink
It seems to be of lower quality. But is it even noticeable?

doctormalisimo

Re: Rumia NSC 70 | Yuki Kajiura - Vanity

This is actually quite good. The chorus is just epic. I love how the melody just builds and builds throughout the song.
As for the video, it isnt THAT poor quality so you should go with it :)

dogmeat

Re: Rumia

Seems 8 days ago the first year of my presence in NSC passed. Let's make a quick summary: 16 entries people couldn't stand, a giant mess in this thread, the wiki page still empty, a lot of wasted time. I'm satisfied :)

I ain't in a mood for long posts, so...
NSC71:

strajker

to laugh or not? XD lool

good luck xD

Simon87

Seems 8 days ago the first year of my presence in NSC passed. Let's make a quick summary: 16 entries people couldn't stand, a giant mess in this thread, the wiki page still empty, a lot of wasted time. I'm satisfied :)

I ain't in a mood for long posts, so...
NSC71:

I LOVE YOU

Top Bottom