QOlaF4j.png

jmAWGeF.png

2SxFHnB.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
@Genesis becoming pot B xheat

Well apart from him. :lol: like 95% of Romania in WV has been owned by pot a/b people. Romania to pot A/b is like Iceland/Norway/Finland to pot f.

Romania is also usually super underrated. But hyped to see that change in Nikos era. 🙌🏻

hijirio

Veteran
Well apart from him. :lol: like 95% of Romania in WV has been owned by pot a/b people. Romania to pot A/b is like Iceland/Norway/Finland to pot f.

Romania is also usually super underrated. But hyped to see that change in Nikos era. 🙌🏻
Turkey and Greece being Pot F for some time was #beyond me

literally the birthplaces of sluttery and upbeat music

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
s200_mikaela.minga.jpg

Hello, this is legendary Albanian queen Mikaela Minga speaking. You may remember me Elvana Gjata from that time I destroyed your overrated bop at Festivali i kenges. I'm here to tell you that this new effort with INNA and someone called Sickotoy is much, much better. As you can see from the smile on my face, I derive enjoyment from its sensual groove. Well done.

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
s200_mikaela.minga.jpg

Hello, this is legendary Albanian queen Mikaela Minga speaking. You may remember me Elvana Gjata from that time I destroyed your overrated bop at Festivali i kenges. I'm here to tell you that this new effort with INNA and someone called Sickotoy is much, much better. As you can see from the smile on my face, I derive enjoyment from its sensual groove. Well done.

omg, entry approved by our dear Mikaela Minga xheat what an honor

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
THANK YOU ALL FOR A BEAUTIFUL 4TH PLACE

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK MIKAELA MINGA FOR THIS xheart

:ro: WV148 :ro:
Dance / Electro Pop
One of Niko's favorite songs of 2021​

Last edited:
Top Bottom