Contact us

Romania: Cezar - It's My Life

Zack

Post your suggestions for questions to ask the artist(s) and delegation here.

These questions can be Eurovision related, general music questions regarding the artist or even random questions (e.g., what three items would you take with you on a deserted Island).

We will have final say about which questions get asked, but we'd appreciate it if everyone keeps their questions polite. Negative or overly critical questions (e.g. Why is your song so bad? Do you think your song is plagiarism?) will most likely not get chosen.
So what questions do you think would be the best questions to ask artists?

Be sure to include your name and your city and country of origin.

MrNae89

from what i understand you were a verry good countertenor who sings in italy
what made you go to romania to enter eurovsion song contest?
if you had the support in italy, why didn't you choose to enter eurovision for italy
thanks
serban from stuttgart, germany

Fluke

What does it take to become a countertenor? Do you have to be a certain kind of person, with certain traits to become one? What is your advice to those who want to learn it?

There is a element of dubstep in your tune, along with several others this year, 6 or 7 i think. Is there a reason for this?

Your entry is frequently compared to those of Elnur & Samir (Azerbajian) , Amaury Vassili (France) and Anri Jokhadze (Georgia). Are you familiar with any of these artists outside of their ESC appearance?

(Henrik, Sweden)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
In your music video we see you sky diving from a pink plane, having street races with random beautiful women and then finally you chill out on your boat in the evening. Is this your life? What is the typical day of Cezar like?

My other question is..

What kinds of music do you listen to and get inspired by? Any favourite composers or musicians?

Best of luck Cezar,

Kai from the UK

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Does the former winners of the contest, and the quality of the contest in general, does these things motivated you somehow to take part in ESC? Which former winner is inspiring you the most and at the same time which one gives some pressure for you to be at least the same level or higher?

Are you already enjoying the ESC atmosphere right there? Are you nervous for the semifinal?

Good luck,

George from Romania

Top Bottom