Hola, mi bebé-bé
Hola, mi bebé-bé
Llamame, llamame
Llamame, llamame
(Hola, mi bebé)​

Last edited by a moderator:

Mainshow

Veteran
Same here! - It sounds slightly more polished - personally, I think that the bass in the chorus seems a bit more toned down, though? - But maybe it´s just the "experience" of listening to the studio version instead of continuing watching the live version?

Overall, the revamped version didn´t improve anything.

gingerale

I always feel that this is so flying under the radar right now. Also I don't get tired of it. The new version feels bit more round and fuller, so good improvement.

It's simple, catchy, kitschy and creates a certain mood. A bittersweet summer love anthem people can relate to even If they don't want to. Little bit of magic.

Zerocalcare

Excellent performance of WRS at the London Pre Party. I have seen a marked improvement from the Barcelona Pre Party. He is more fluid in his movements and master of the stage while the song has shown that it has a sound and a rhythm that enters your head and never leaves you.

His voice has a unique timbre while and I must say that, after watching 5-6 performances, he was the one who has danced better (even better than Chanel) so far. He danced better than Chanel for three reasons: the first is that he is not Spanish and it is easy to make grotesque performances that are distant from our culture (although I must admit that Romanians and Moldovans, for me, are those who in the East Europe have dancing in their blood); second, he was alone on stage and without dancers helping to improve or save the performance is much more difficult; third, he was able to adequately balance the dance to his song (dance is not an element that overrides the song, it is a secondary element that improves its quality). Together with Michael Ben David and Chanel, I can say that WRS is the best dancer of the Eurovision Song Contest 2022 and I add that among the three he is the most complete. Michael Ben David instead has a great voice, he dances well but the song is a little limited (even if it has improved a lot with the revamp).

I am sure that with an adequate staging and with some dancers alongside, WRS will be able to demonstrate in Turin how "caliente" a Romanian can be and get many points. Here in Italy there are not a few admirers of him 🥰

Edit: I consider WRS the Romanian Ricky Martin 😆

Last edited:

crashworld

Veteran
Performance @ London Eurovision Party

The song is such a earworm, but too bad his styling needs fixing. His voice is fine, I doubt it can get any better. Really hope the Romanian delegation will give him a better staging to complement the song.

Last edited:

HarryUK

Veteran
I really don't like this. Romania in Eurovision the past few years has been really underwhelming imo (justice for Cherry Red aka the song that was butchered on purpose because Roxen preferred another) and it's just disappointing to see. The last entry I loved from them was 2017.

Serena00

I think the song itself has a potential, and maybe would be much better performed by some other artist

crashworld

Veteran
Performance @ Israel Calling

He is pretty consistent vocally. But his styling is atrocious. Did he get fashion tips from Vladana?

Milos-BC

This is yet another underrated entry, even though it does have flaws. I think the refrain is quite catchy. If the staging is good, :ro: has a chance to qualify.

5 points.

Realest

Theres 0 Hype here. Looking back, Dora Gaitanovici should have won as it seems.

Laepo1

Me:

First time listening to the song - "Wow, so bad".

Hours later at work - "Hola mi bebé, lamame llamame..."

Last edited:

Franzilein

What an incredibly fun performance, hope he makes it to the final, will definitely vote for him!

Top Bottom