Contact us

Română, Română, Română, Română

94ayd

Bună seara! Am un coleg de clasă din România.

Stella

mi se pare super ideea de a avea un thread special pt asta :)
Lucian,imi place din ce in ce mai mult melodia Iannei,e la preferate si o ascult foarte des :)
Ce zici,castiga finala nationala? Eu sper ca da :)
Sigur vor prinde top 10 :)

lucian-crusher

Si eu sper ca o sa castige. Sunt nebun dupa piesa, dar nu cred ca va castiga. TRM nu-l lasa pe Anthony sa apara ca interpret pentru ca nu are cetatenie. Mi-e frica sa nu se intample si acolo cum a fost la noi cu Biondo....

P.S.: Andrea vorbesti foarte bine Romana si te mai chinui sa pui si diacritice. Bravo! :D

Last edited:

Milos-BC

I know only two words in Romanian, I learned it from my childhood friend here, who was Romanian:

Du-te dracului :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blush

Some facts about our beautiful language ;)

The Romanian alphabet is as follows:
A, a (a); Ă, ă (ă); Â, â (â din a); B, b (be), C, c (ce); D, d (de), E, e (e); F, f (fe / ef); G, g (ghe / ge); H, h (ha / haș); I, i (i); Î, î (î din i); J, j (je), K, k (ka / kapa), L, l (le / el); M, m (me / em); N, n (ne / en); O, o (o); P, p (pe); Q (chiu); R, r, (re / er); S, s (se / es); Ș, ș (șe); T, t (te); Ț, ț (țe); U, u (u); V, v (ve); W (dublu ve); X, x (ics); Y (i grec); Z, z (ze / zet).

Romanian(română, limba română,românește) is a Romance language, belonging to the Italic branch of the Indo-European language family, having much in common with languages such as French, Italian,and Portuguese. Is a language spoken by around 24 to 28 million people,primarily in Romania and Moldova. It has official status in Romania, Republic of Moldova, the Autonomous Province of Vojvodina in Serbia and in the autonomous Mount Athos in Greece. In the Republic of Moldova, the language is officially called limba moldovenească ("Moldovan") for political reasons.
Compared with the other Romance languages, the closest relative of Romanian is Italian; the two languages show a limited degree of asymmetrical mutual intelligibility, especially in their cultivated forms: speakers of Romanian seem to understand Italian more easily than the other way around.(this also works for me,too :D) . Romanian has obvious grammatical and lexical similarities with French, Catalan, Spanish and Portuguese
The lexical similarity with Italian is estimated at 77%, followed by French at 75%, Sardinian 74%, Catalan 73%, Spanish 71%, Portuguese, and Rhaeto-Romance at 72%.
In modern times Romanian vocabulary has been strongly influenced by French, Italian and other international words

Atsu

Romanian has obvious grammatical and lexical similarities with French, Catalan, Spanish and Portuguese
The lexical similarity with Italian is estimated at 77%, followed by French at 75%, Sardinian 74%, Catalan 73%, Spanish 71%, Portuguese, and Rhaeto-Romance at 72%.

Then I have to be retarded :lol:, because I'm fluent at Spanish and Catalan, and I find quite easy to understand Italian and Portuguese (French too, but only written), but it's very hard for me to understand Romanian!

Beautiful language, by the way ;) I love Romance languages.

Top Bottom