Contact us

România. Music scene from foreigner's perspective.

Sultana

DKCMl31.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sultana

First picture has been updated! From what I can see, that's the first (or almost the first) time Romania is governed by a foreigner. I am not really familiar with romanian music scene apart from the songs I've heard on my local radio station or those, which @Gera11 sent. It is hard to fulfill his shoes but I will try my best to represent Romanian music scene with the sound I really like and with all the vibes I love.
I hope my fellow romanians won't die from cringe and I will not ashame them with my interesting choices of the songs! I wish myself lots of luck and I'm looking forward to the upcoming edition!

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
You've had a great run with Romania in VSC so I expect that here as well xheat Sultana conquering Hunyadi Castle already

PS

Sultana

You've had a great run with Romania in VSC so I expect that here as well xheat Sultana conquering Hunyadi Castle already

PS
Yeah I remember my songs there, not gonna lie it will be almost the same as there XD

As for the castle it looks MARVELOUS, tbh I just googled " cool romanian lanscapes with castles" and got this one hahah

Sultana

Thank you for this interesting result coming out to be a golden ticket to the final! As for the next song it is going to be performed in Russian and composed by Romanian and sung by Lipovans, by this song I want to represent both myself ( and my mad love to our folk) and Romanian talents who praise one epic legend with this song

Top Bottom