Contact us

Rewatch Eurovision-finals past decade

Zeus

I posted this somewhere else, but there was no response to it. So, it's not the most creative or 'new' idea (you have #EurovisionAgain for example on Twitter), but how about rewatching and re-vote Eurovision-finals from the last decade (2010 - 2019)? The official ESC-channel posted them all on Youtube. It could be a nice way to end this Eurovision-decade and for like the next ten weeks keep the Eurovision-feelings alive a little bit longer.

I would not make it as 'big' as YouVote 2020. If you have to do it every week and ten times from now on, people might get tired with it. But with just watching the old contests and afterwards regular voting (1-12 points) it should be enjoyable as well. I would furthermore not pin it on one specific day and time. Ofcourse people could watch together and organise something like Twitch-streamings themselves, but in general I would say that everyone has like 3-4 days to watch whenever you have the time and send your votes in PM. In that way we would have more voters.

If there would be enough enthusiasm about it, I would be okay to organize this, but I would need some people for specific things I am not that good at. For example someone who can create nice, attractive graphics for the scorecard etc and maybe someone smart with excel as well (in other words: someone who knows how to quickly count votes).

Feel free to share your thoughts and if you want to help me in any way you think you can, let me know.

YehonatanCohen

I think this is a great idea. I don't know if I can commit to this but I'm fine with excel and I can arrange the counting of the points.

Zeus

Thanks for your reaction. I think this would only really work with enough attention. A board or something so it attract enough people would be a good start for example (when there is a small team to make this happen). Maybe any moderator can comment to all this?

Top Bottom