Contact us

Rainy's Special Hotel | Turkey | Doors shut for now

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Zy1Mvko.png

e8tvkcy.png

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
These artists you see before you all share something in common. That’s right! They’re all Turkish men who like to sing songs. And if you’re Turkish and you want to release music, there’s only one place to go, netd müzik. There are over twelve thousand videos uploaded to the netd YouTube channel, and I made it my goal upon becoming the Turkish Orient Matsuri juror to listen to every single song. During my journey I compiled a shortlist of over one hundred and thirty Turkish hits that I felt were suitable. Over the weeks I have whittled them down to the eight gentlemen you see before you today. At least one of them will be competing at Orient Matsuri and you will choose a man for Orient Matsuri 7. Using your wig travelling distance as measurement for how much each delicious treat here got you excited, it’s sure to be a thrilling experience. Your wig may keep itself airborne for up to ten miles, at which point it will reach me with my big old net to stop it from going any further and possibly flying away forever.

To vote here please send over a private message telling me how many miles your wig travelled for each song. Half miles are allowed and your wig may possibly not even leave your head. What are the chances of that though, for these are all netd classics. You have time to vote until the night before the entry submission deadline for OM7. Happy, safe wig flights to you all xheart

hijirio

Veteran
Glued wigs all over my body for this special NF

giphy.gif

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
@EscTurkey I'm afraid glue won't last you long with these songs but you're looking absolutely fabulous, and ready for this experience.

@NikolaiMoller Wow, now that's a stunning wig collection xheart I'd say that I'm actually quite nervous about this. It's not my first time catching things in nets but it's going to be my first time catching flying wigs in my net, and they're a whole different beast. I hope I can keep up with the sheer volume of hair that will be flying towards me over the coming days.

Genesis

I can't believe I didn't receive a personalized letter, or should I say, a personalized invitation for the Grand Opening of this luxuriously exotic hotel delight. The amount of iconicness here is unreal, and to have legendary Soner as your opener just destroyed the forum. I don't think OM is ready for this, and I'm not even part of the game, yet still have to express my feelings. That is the power of Soner and hotel delight. I hope everyone is on their knees now begging to be allowed inside. The things that happen behind the very walls of this paradise hotel are said to be legendary, but the ones that are unworthy of the entrance inside can only dream about them.

Are we all ready for the bald slayage?

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
@Genesis my apologies. Your special golden VIP invitation must have gotten lost in the post but what's important is that you're here now in the special Turkish Hotel xheart Please make yourself at home. I see you already have actually which is what we want here xheat

I've gotten my first NF voters today. Thank you Journalist, Flo, Ana and Uto xlove Hair has been flying.

35 miles

We've got an early favourite trying to run away with everything else very close together.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Thank you very much to the eight NF voters so far xheart The deadline to take part will be midnight the 25th of September.

57.5 miles

Things are for the first time very close at the top. One of the gentlemen here had built a comfortable lead but the last three voters had something to say about that. I can say without spoiling things that the top 2 right now are two of my favourites, and that's because all eight are my favourites xblush I'm excited to find out what you'll pick as the winner here.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Super hot NF if you ask me xheat xheat well done!
Can't wait to see who is going to take crown ❤

Thank you xheat I'm glad you enjoyed it so much xheart

As a born & raised Turkish, I've never heard any of them. Your ability to find bald guys with facial hair is fantastic.

I don't know how I acquired this unusual talent because it was something I certainly never knew I had whilst playing five years of WorldVision. The moment I got Turkey here at OM though, these streamlined gentlemen have just flocked to me. This must have been Serhat's prophesy 🙌

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
One day left to vote in the netd Blew My Wig NF, and we're still at eight voters. I hope I can get at least to ten. Only 2.5 points separate the two at the top, with a couple of other guys within single digit points of catching up.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
A few hours left to vote. I'll be submitting the entry before I go to sleep tonight. Now just 0.5 points separates 1st and 2nd, with a third song sitting 6 points behind them, another is 8 points behind. It's close xheat

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Didn't reach ten voters in the end but thank you so much to the nine of you that helped me out xheart I'm going to send both 1st and 2nd place to Orient Matsuri. In all honesty, the song in 2nd looks the stronger option based on numbers. The winner did get three 10s but then not a single 9 or 8. It essentially got its win by not being disliked strongly by anyone. The runner up meanwhile only had one 10 but six of you scored it 8+ miles. Excited to send both tunes xheat

Top Bottom