Contact us

Rainy's Special Hotel | Turkey | Doors shut for now

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

giphy.gif

T H E 1 0 T H S A T U R D A Y - F A R E W E L L
These guys were one of my very first Thai musical discoveries after having picked my country here I'd be debuting with. I found them in a top 10 Thai bands to watch article and immediately knew that I'd be investigating their music further. The 10th Saturday were formed in Bangkok, 2015. Farewell is a song from their EP, Luna. From those grungy opening chords I was thinking "ooh this is gonna be for me" but I couldn't have anticipated where exactly the song would be heading. From that super dreamy verse with shoegaze sensibilities to that big spacious chorus, I find the song beautiful and lyrically quite poignant right now in my life. Hope you enjoy Farewell by The 10th Saturday.

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

ab67616d0000b273cdd627b743987c2b8fd72d1a

I heard this one very early on in my search for Thai songs and was gripped by the brutal music video, added it to my shortlist of potential entries but didn't think I'd actually end up sending it (at least on this first stay). It grew on me with each listen, and kind of hit me hard when I was making the final decision regarding what song I'd be sending to this edition in Japan. The production especially I think is stunning. Those pulsating synths! I hope you enjoy it.

I haven't planned this all out well though. I was supposed to send FUKFANG as well as Thai Kurt Vile and now I only have one edition left. Whoops.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
gN8VV2K.png

Hey, it's Thai legend, Tata Young! Back in the day she was known as the princess of Thai pop. I used to listen to her when I was a teenager. She was my main reason for picking Thailand here and I was going to send her recording of Dhoom Dhoom *cough* which sadly wasn't possible as India sent a great fiery version of the song to the very first edition of OM. Then I thought that I wouldn't be sending Tata at all as I had four big Tata super faves, two of which I'd already sent to WorldVision's AsiaVision spin-off, the other one being a ballad that was only available in potato on Youtube. Then I thought to myself.. hey, you're going to be peeved if you don't send this mega hit now and then someone else does, and so here it is. Enjoy getting sexy, naughty and a little bit bitchy once again with this icon of the Thai music scene x

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I really enjoyed playing with Thailand. A good start with a couple of rock entries that sounded (especially the first one) so like my kind of thing, then a nice disastrous bop flop, followed by my first medal which was handed to a dark pulsating synth pop ballad, and finishing things off with almost a medal for my Thai pop princess, Tata Young. I have quite a few songs left I would have liked to have shared with you, and hopefully I can come back to Thailand one day to do that.

Now though we've entered my Special Turkish Hotel, complete with massage parlour where ASMR videos are filmed, and a nice stage for intimate nightly performances. Excuse the powerful air vent that might blow your wig off as you enter the building, but please do get ready for five hits. Two artists are locks who I'll likely start and end this run with, but then there are three spots up for grabs, and I'll be holding an NF to decide who gets one of those spots. Over the past couple of weeks I have listened to the fifteen thousand songs uploaded to the netd müzik Youtube channel, and have made a shortlist of one hundred and twenty two gentlemen. I hope you're ready for legends like Eser Altun, Alex Tataryan, Hayrettin Taşkaya and Besim Kapu.

But first we welcome the king of Turkish pop music...

0DemCSg.png
daydreaming.gif

hijirio

Veteran
Who is it? I have no clue. Give us more hints!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Who is it? I have no clue. Give us more hints!

cYaUoiz.png

He is a Turkish man from Turkey. He is one of seven people in Turkey not signed to netd. Over the years he has had many hits. Sometimes he likes to release a bop but you can also find him making emotional ballads. His name begins with the letter S. He is older than forty years old but younger than fifty six. He has a beard and eyebrows. Also he has done many 💯% live tv performances.

hijirio

Veteran

cYaUoiz.png

He is a Turkish man from Turkey. He is one of seven people in Turkey not signed to netd. Over the years he has had many hits. Sometimes he likes to release a bop but you can also find him making emotional ballads. His name begins with the letter S. He is older than forty years old but younger than fifty six. He has a beard and eyebrows. Also he has done many 💯% live tv performances.

Still a mystery to me. Can’t wait to know who it is !!! #ofkorsjk

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

lmZX4q7.jpg

Soner Sarıkabadayı
daydreaming.gif
is a Turkish gentleman who makes music. Sweet, sweet music. This is his sensual 2017 super hit, Tekamül. I have waited thirty years for this moment. Please do enjoy this special hot experience 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

💯% LIVE

JNoarc.gif

Top Bottom