Contact us

Pyreica | NSC 218 ❅ we're going to space

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
NSC 216
alt-j ft. Pusha T - In Cold Blood (Twin Shadow Version)

I sent Adeline to WLSC some months ago, which is one of my favorite songs. I have been listening to their other works recently and thought it was a great opportunity.
This isn't the original version of In Cold Blood, but this one hits harder for me. The robotic zero-one-one is * chef's kiss *

25th (SF), 26pts

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
NSC 217
Tshegue - MAIS

I won't pretend that this result came as a total surprise to me as I got the feeling that it could do way better than my usual track record. Still, the other times I thought my entries could qualify comfortably they flopped hard so I didn't get my hopes up. Good to see I was proven both right and wrong.
So yeah, it was nice to leave the semi for once. Even nicer to end 3rd and get the opportunity to host, so thank you!

3rd (GF), 165pts

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
NSC 218
The Spinners - The Rubberband Man

So, I looked back at GOTG playlists before watching Vol 3 and I can't understand how I forgot about how much I love this song. The first notes, the chorus, it gives me such a warm feeling. I intended to send it to the next WLSC, but as I didn't have the entry I wanted to keep for a PQ anymore, having sent Apparat and Linkin Park a few editions back, I think it's the perfect opportunity.​

Top Bottom