Staff member
zOeHxrq.png

mu9kJ2i.png

Portugal's WV History

Last edited by a moderator:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Re: PORTUGAL | Música Com Amor | WV 69 BrunuhVille - Lumina

Brunuhville's result is awesome, thanks to all who supported it all way long, only in the sfs, or simply who had a good opinion about it! :D

1) It was a perfect result, qualifying is always great, which I was not expecting, especially when I saw how competitive the semi was.
2) Brunuhville had failed before when I've sent him ft Sharm, so this time there was something else and better expecting his work. :D 6th in the final is just awesome! xlove thank you all again to all who've allowed this to happen. xhug
3) I've sent other instrumentals before, I've never qualified with one. So this is special also because of this aspect.
4) My next entry will be a traditional/folk ballad in Portuguese. With my personal goddess xgoddess representing us. :mrgreen: She couldn't miss being with us again. :D But no, this song is unknown, I've never shared it. :D

Krishoes

Re: PORTUGAL | Música Com Amor | WV 69 BrunuhVille - Lumina

xthink Why is this thread locked for me again? :lol:

I think the mods just forgot to change the owner. I edited the title for you in the last edition :D

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Re: PORTUGAL | Música Com Amor | WV 72 -- Ana Moura -- "Dia de Folga"

xcookie And something completely different from our previous entry. One of my Portuguese xgoddess xlove

:

Edit: [MENTION=4386]anselm[/MENTION] I remember how much you liked Ana Moura's first entry in WV and I thought that maybe you would like to know this one as well.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

I looooooooove this so much xlove

Krishoes

Re: PORTUGAL | Música Com Amor

P.S. Please send Ana Moura with "Dia de folga" aka my next entry in case I would have been still here xbow

xbow

cegs5

Why did you wait so long to bring her back? xbow

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Re: PORTUGAL | Música Com Amor | WV 73 -- Rodrigo Leão & Scott Matthew -- "That's Life"

Absolutely stunning Luis. Make the final please or i'll sue WorldVision. Your best entry to datexheart I love chamber pop balladry.

ShoeFlo

Re: PORTUGAL | Música Com Amor | WV 73 -- Rodrigo Leão & Scott Matthew -- "That's Life"

One of two highlights in this semi final xbow what a charming melody. Best of Luck, Luis

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

I'm not too optimistic about what's going to happen tomorrow, but it's not really an issue here. I've sent this song I truly love and I'm already thinking about what will be sent for :pt: in the next edition and we decided to call them back with a refreshing folk song and different song from the two previous they had been in WV with. Curiosity, they were the first artists to get us a top 10 result. Not even close as successful in their second attempt, but they still gave us a final and a :D on my face with the song I've chosen. It's not very common to announce my artists in the edition to come, but I'll do it this time:

Dutchball

Ugh I had an essay written here and it got deleted. Well here we go again :D

What I wanted to say is that sending music you love is a great thing and for me it's probably more important than results for me as well.

And sending what you love has paid off, I'm quite a fan so far. I didn't care too much for Lumina, but Garca Perdida was nice, Heaven was... heavenly and Dia de Folga is great fun and incredibly catchy. Your current entry is an absolutely beautiful one.

And well Flor de Lis :eek: I loved their Eurovision entry. If their song will be anything like it you'll likely find your way onto my shortlist again 8)

Best of luck tomorrow! xrose

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

Ugh I had an essay written here and it got deleted. Well here we go again :D

What I wanted to say is that sending music you love is a great thing and for me it's probably more important than results for me as well.

And sending what you love has paid off, I'm quite a fan so far. I didn't care too much for Lumina, but Garca Perdida was nice, Heaven was... heavenly and Dia de Folga is great fun and incredibly catchy. Your current entry is an absolutely beautiful one.

And well Flor de Lis :eek: I loved their Eurovision entry. If their song will be anything like it you'll likely find your way onto my shortlist again 8)

Best of luck tomorrow! xrose

This is a very nice and sweet post, Dutchball! Thank you! xrose. I hope you like Flor de Lis song, it isn't obviously what we could say similar from their ESC song, it has its own particularity. Let's say that comparing this one to their other 2 songs I've sent in the past, it's the one that is closer to "Todas as ruas do amor" Once again, than you from your post. It's great to know you have a similar thought about "That's Life" to my own. xcheer

Top Bottom