Contact us

PORTUGAL - Portugal 2010 - Filipa Azevedo - Há dias assim

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

setnop

How will I be able to sleep through this night? I'm already extremely anxious about tomorrow's performance by Portugal. Can it be that we can actually aspire to be in the top10?

ayzelto

setnop said:
How will I be able to sleep through this night? I'm already extremely anxious about tomorrow's performance by Portugal. Can it be that we can actually aspire to be in the top10?

I hope so. I didn't like your song so much but after seeing Filipa in the first semi final she has become my favourite of this contest. I will vote her, and I hope she will get enough points in order to be in top 10. She deserves it.

bashers

I thought she did very well and im glad she qualified. Unfortunately most people like most songs in the final this year so therefore Portugal hasnt really got a chance of being in the top 10!

peter007

According to oikotimes:

23. PORTUGAL
STAGE PRESENTATION: Filipa, a piano player and backing vocals
VOCAL PERFORMANCE: Amazing!
OUTIFT & STAGE: Classy and the best choice for the final
CAMERA WORK: Very good, Filipa interacts perfectly and professionally
AUDIENCE REACTION: Ausience goes frantic with this one
SCOREBOARD ESTIMATION: 5-10

4647677727_f555367bc7.jpg

Lovely!

Deltage

This song really impressed me, I was expecting another boring ballad, but it was kind of interesting and she is a really good singer. And I think I like it the most out of this year's ballads (apart from Drip Drop, but they have so different style anyway).

peter007

Some rumours:

In AKOE:
"So a note of caution as to the rumour I heard last night at the party that Greece finished top
(that would not surprise me), Iceland finished 2nd, Serbia 3rd, Portugal 4th and Belgium 5th."

ParadiseES

There was another rumour which said that Greece was the second last with the juries :lol:

I think all rumours are lies. But good luck neighbours :)

peter007

ParadiseES said:
There was another rumour which said that Greece was the second last with the juries :lol:

I think all rumours are lies. But good luck neighbours :)

Well back in 2008 we qualify in 2nd place without jury, so its quite possible that this year with jury we got a similar position (just to keep a positive mind LOL)

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Good luck to Portugal. To me one of the strongest songs we have this year, I liked it from the beginning and now that it qualified a lot of new supporters have stepped forward which is really exciting.
The juries will love this and it comes down to her vocal performance tonight but I only see limited appeal for the televoters in this song.
I hope my predictions are wrong and Filipa will end up higher but for now:

My prediction: 15 - 22nd place.

peter007

Like always Portugal on the final sinks:

First Semi-Final (27 May)
01. Belgium (167 points)
02. Greece (133)
03. Iceland (123)
04. Portugal (89)
05. Serbia (79)
06. Albania (76)
07. Russia (74)
08. Bosnia & Herzegovina (59)
09. Belarus (59)
10. Moldova (52)
11. Finland (49)
12. Malta (45)
13. Poland (44)
14. Estonia (39)
15. FYR Macedonia (37)
16. Slovakia (24)
17. Latvia (11)

ParadiseES

It was expected for Portugal. I think it was a prize for you to achieve the finals this year when nobody bet on you. The performance was quite good and was one of the most applauded here.

And...thank you for the 12 points!!!! :mrgreen:
We got such a lovely western neighbours :)

94ayd

ParadiseES said:
It was expected for Portugal. I think it was a prize for you to achieve the finals this year when nobody bet on you. The performance was quite good and was one of the most applauded here.

Why did you give it just 6 points, then... It's way better than Spain, IMO, they should at least switch places.

peter007

94ayd said:
ParadiseES said:

Why did you give it just 6 points, then... It's way better than Spain, IMO, they should at least switch places.

I actually prefer the spanish song than the portuguese. LOL
But I didn't vote on them, didn't like the stage presentation.

Scooby

Excellent performance, but song is nothing special!!!

r3gg13

This has got to be my favorite ESC 2010 entry, along side Chanée and N'evergreen's song. She's so charming and charismatic, and her voice is excellent :D. I have some songs from her album, such a great voice from a cutesy singer :D

mikeyup

and as it is in portugal, this girl has been forgotten... havent heard of her since the contest...
thats how this country treats talent, its like the girl never was there...

SRBIJA

Banned
OMG I cant believe I completely overlooked this song. Few days ago I was checking some articles on Wikipedia and found out she finished 4th in her SF. I checked it out on YT and since then I ve been listening to this song a lot. Magical song to say at least xheart

Top Bottom