4 2.7%

5 3.4%

10 6.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

bstream

Did she curse out the momma of every bookmaker? Why do the odds have this last? No way is it because she’s second in the running order.

DanielLuis

I'm really gonna be happy with anything but last place at this point I guess.
I don't think we're finishing last despite the #02 slot, but the odds are making me feel nervous

lilka

This is too good to finish last... I hope!

NeoTen

Unfair as hell but we escaped the last place.
A disgrace if you ask me. Top 15, sure, but behind Albania.... who needed Grandpa, Brother and two sisters to do what she did while dancing a classical dance. Not just onlyfansing her way through a dance break. A disgrace.

Skymnos

OK, given all the constraints they faced and being second in the running order, the result is tolerable, although it would be much fairer between 10th and 20th.

Thanks to the Greek jury for the 10 points. :love:

She is a lovely girl and it has been delightful to follow her, especially her press interviews.

What shocks me the most is seeing beijba finishing higher than anyone in the final :eek:

0scar

OKAY but!
I'm so so glad the Dutch jury award this with 5 points? Just taste while it should have been even more

Should have finished at least top 15 tbh

Decayingbooks

The portuguese delegation posted some videos from the green room on festivaldacancao instastories and it is the cutest thing seeing Mimicat just partying and hanging out with the other contestants:

goncalovieira

There are a lot of people commenting on social networks that she would be the right winner for tonight.
Why these people are so crazy? I love Mimicat, but she was never a contender.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
She's never been a contender, she would have never won, but personally, I couldn't be prouder. And what those people propably mean with their comments is that she wasn't as "meaningless" as many wanted to show.
Thank you, Mimicat for your performance and personal attitude! xcheer xlove

MAD20

We're proably biased at home with our neighbours, but even my family, who never votes in the contest, threw some votes for Mimicat (I also did). Glad they received points from us. 23rd place is not what matters, Mimicat was brilliant, parabéns irmãos!

bstream

Mimicat gave this her all. She had the vocals and charisma (her camera presence is outstanding). I gave her votes in the semi and final, and was hooked when i heard the song at Festival da Canção. There's nothing I would change from her end. I struggle to find an argument where adding a couch would have made a big enough dent, but I can imagine a better result with different staging, just not sure what.

I was never huge into the idea that the running order makes a huge difference, but something like the first 8 all finished out of the top 15, which is way more than a coincidence.

goncalovieira

Mimicat stated today at our national broadcaster afternoon talk show that her favorites were Armenia, Austria, Belgium and Czechia. She also told to that she got a friendship with Gustaph and found the czech girls amazing mates.

Top Bottom