4 2.7%

5 3.4%

10 6.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

JSSArcos

If we don´t count 2020, I think it´s my least favourite Portuguese entry since 2015 as well.

(to be fair, 2017, 2019 were part of my personal Top 10 and 2021, 2022 were really convincing live)
Hopefully, Mimicat will be a grower as well.

Not counting 2021, it is also the entry that I like the least (since 2015) But that's a producer on me, and it has grown on me a lot. Maybe it could happen to you too.

mauve

Veteran
Rewatched again some of the entries and maybe my favorite would have been Edmundo, I think. But Mimicat is still a great entry and so much better than many songs we have so far! But I just hope that Mimicat will work on the staging until May. From me :8:! xheart

Mrm

Veteran
I still cant belive I paied 320 eur to watch fuckin’ cabaret in the 1st semi, Im totally devastated..if I wanted a cabaret I won’t attend ESC..:cry::cry:I cant get over it… Edmundo Inacioooo I xheart xheart xheart xheart xheart you… xcry xcry

EscGeek

Veteran
Back in 2020 something clicked with me and Festival da Cancao and since then i actually have more than just one song to support each year.:lol: And this is the 2nd time in four years Portugal provided me with a favorable outcome. xyes
Keep it coming. xleft

But i stick with what i said in january... I love "Ai Coração" for the same reasons as "Passe-Partout" and "Fome de viagem". But comparing them head to head, "Ai Coração" loses by just a little.

Sammy

Veteran
Did I already state that Edmundo would have been the better choice?
This one was my second choice but with a huuuuuuge margin, so I‘ll give it :7:

akoz

I appreciate the diversity that it brings to the contest but somehow I just don't click with this song. I gave a 3 tries but got 0 emotions from it. It's definitelty not a bad song but something is out for me. My guess right now is that it's something in performance - it's a cheerful song, but almost half of the song she is kinda serious and in the moments when she smiles, they zoom out very fast from her, I just can't get the right emotion. So maybe with better performance it will be higher than :6: for me, right now borderline nq in strong 1 semifinal.

crashworld

Veteran
Of course, this winning entry screams like what you will get from Portugal (or from that region). It's as authentic you can get which so many of you ESC fans want. But is it something I would want to listen to again? NOPE. Another big fat :3: incoming.

Ajeje Brazorf

Portugal delivered, once again. This is so Portugal! :10: points in the poll and they continue with their streak of great entries, imo. From 2017 on they were always high on my rankings, this song will make no exception.

Last edited:

Wynnter

The song is fun, that's for sure. But it really doesn't do much else for me. It doesn't feel like it goes anywhere and it kind of sounds like background music you'd hear in a restaurant or something. Maybe I'll need to listen to it more, but for now it's a :6:.

aef

Personally I would have preferred Edmundo. This song isn’t convincing me. It feels so :pt: 2000s somehow. :3: points from me.

Flamenkax

In the swimming pool, always stayin' cool
Again, wonderful pick Portugal. A perfect end to a top notch final. This song grew on me a lot over the weeks and will be on my top for sure. It's joyful, moving, quite sassy and she is a great performer (so good that i find semi's performance better even if she was sick). This changes a pace for Portugal in ESC. :10: from me !

harey

It's a :8: for me and I think it may grow on me (I've put it on my playlist).

Top Bottom