Contact us

Portugal PORTUGAL 2022 - Nicolas Alves - Anos 70

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Joni

Now let's see if they pick the Voice Kids winner like they did last year. She just won the competition a few days ago

DanielLuis

I read somewhere that she'll be 15 by the time JESC comes around, that's why it wasn't announced on the final that she'll represent us in JESC like last year. If so I guess one of the other 3 superfinalists of The Voice Kids will be selected.

Joni

I read somewhere that she'll be 15 by the time JESC comes around, that's why it wasn't announced on the final that she'll represent us in JESC like last year. If so I guess one of the other 3 superfinalists of The Voice Kids will be selected.
I thought so too - but she was also in the Voice Kids last year (February 2021) and there she said she was 12... but it depends on when that was filmed.

Last edited:

Joni

Well, Maria was too old after all.. so the boy who came 2nd in the contest was chosen.

Joni

To be exact, Maria was 18 days too old to be chosen...

DanielLuis

It's a pretty decent entry, if they do some staging that matches the quality of Nicolas' live performances it could do well.

My main issue with the song is that in parts it seems like he's trying to force a Portuguese accent and it just sounds weird. They should have let him sing the song fully in his Brazillian accent.

shameless

Impressive vocals but it's like a boring B-Side rock song of a band that I would've listened to as a teenager and that I would've always skipped on the playlist. Doubt this will end Portugals tragic track-record in this competition.

Top Bottom