Love is…

Love is on my side
Maybe not tonight​

Last edited by a moderator:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Neev or bust.

This is probably a good opportunity to share my tweet from this morning, it clearly agred really well

And now on top, we are delusional, oh how I love Eurovision.
i didn't know you were a member of tugavision. how sweet.

even if i liked it, i wouldn't say it's doing well. this IS weak: his voice is not strong, his staging is not strong, he has no presence, camerawork is questionable and the epic part sounded messy live.

if we are talking about faves: karetus is my fave in this selection and it's not doing well with that performance either. too stiff, camerawork is bad, the use of the dancers is not the most efficient one and romeu lacks charisma to the public (don't let me get started about the rose)

satisfied? :)

Jonaxh

you seem kinda new to my comments on the forum then :lol: nice to meet you, i'm usually nice though!!!!

nah, many of them there really think it's the only contestant that could give them a final. i don't know if they still think that after the performances tonight, but oh well :lol: probably?
I just feel sad seeing you bash sooo hard a song I really like... NEEV is such a nice person and I really connect with the song's mesage. Was it perfect, no. But it wasn't horrible...

And nice to meet you too :)

Looren

Veteran
actually, of them all, i think valeria is the best chance here? it would do similar to 2010 but hey, coming after a last in the final + a bottom 3 in the semi, i would take it :lol:

I agree with you and Valéria is also my favorite

BorisBubbles

Veteran
even if i liked it, i wouldn't say it's doing well. this IS weak: his voice is not strong, his staging is not strong, he has no presence, camerawork is questionable and the epic part sounded messy live.
Also, fire hazard. Should be DQ'd!!! (and so should his fans...x)

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
i didn't know you were a member of tugavision. how sweet.

if we are talking about faves: karetus is my fave in this selection and it's not doing well with that performance either. too stiff, camerawork is bad, the use of the dancers is not the most efficient one and romeu lacks charisma to the public (don't let me get started about the rose)

satisfied? :)

It's better.
Though to be fair, social media,overal disagrees with your assessment on Neev. I don't know what tugavision is tbh, I assumed it was a typo.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
It's amazing how Sweden gives you 13 seconds to vote while Portugal gives you three hours. As an impatient person, I like the former :)

My personal top 3 of tonight's show.

1. Neev
2. Pedro
3. Joana

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Imagine doing the article tonight and then waiting in AAAGONY as they talk on and on and on and on for HOURS while you are itching to go to bed but can't because you need to edit in the winners in your post and THEN share it on social media.

long story short, I agree with matt.

Jonaxh

It's amazing how Sweden gives you 13 seconds to vote while Portugal gives you three hours. As an impatient person, I like the former :)

My personal top 3 of tonight's show.

1. Neev
2. Pedro
3. Joana
They have to get something ($$$) out of this... And we usualy take our time with our tv shows...

BorisBubbles

Veteran
oh and since i'm legit *that* bored, this is how i would rank tonight in colour codes.

01. Graciela - "A vide sem acontecer"
02. Joana Alegre - "Joana do mar"
03. Ana Tereza - "Com un abraço"
04. EU.CLIDES - "Volte-face"

05. Ariana - "Mundo melhor"
06. Pedro Gonçalves - "Não vou ficar"
07. Tainá - "Jasmim"
08. Carolina Deslandes - "Por um triz"

09. Da Chick - "I got music"
10. NEEV - "Dancing in the stars"

I liked this semi way more than last week's though. The top 4 of this + Karetus are my top 5 of the entire NF :-)

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
It's better.
Though to be fair, social media,overal disagrees with your assessment on Neev. I don't know what tugavision is tbh, I assumed it was a typo.
tugavision is a facebook group for portuguese-speaking eurovision fans (mainly from portugal).

i wouldn't be so surprised i have an unpopular opinion :lol: but yeah, at this point i don't see any of the contenders qualifying unless they make some significant changes in the performance. it could go either way, i've had some unpopular predictions that were correct (hello serhat and zena qualifying) and others completely wrong (hello paenda doing super well :lol:)

sorry if i sounded rude in any form, btw.

I just feel sad seeing you bash sooo hard a song I really like... NEEV is such a nice person and I really connect with the song's mesage. Was it perfect, no. But it wasn't horrible...

And nice to meet you too :)
xcry i don't want you to feel sad!!!!! it's just a type of song i tend to loathe dislike a lot and i tend to be pretty vocal about my feeelings (plus the more the hype, the more the bitterness). he seems to be a nice person indeed, but i never liked any of his songs, sadly :/ and unfortunately being nice rarely makes me like a song (the opposite but i'm usually nice i swear!!!!! :p

[idk if my comments are going so i'm probably posting this twice woohoo???]

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Last recap. Brace yourselves. We'll have the results in 45m 😂

STOP TORTURING ME.

anyway, performance of the evening incoming.

seriously the best portuguese entry of ALL times.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Did I miss the icon behind "it's the saddest part of my day, leaving you??" :(

Top Bottom