Contact us

Portugal PORTUGAL 2014 - Susy - Quero Ser Tua (Como A Lua É Do Luar)

How do you rate the entry?

39 17.2%

10 4.4%

13 5.7%

24 10.6%

18 7.9%

21 9.3%

13 5.7%

12 5.3%

17 7.5%

10 4.4%

50 22.0%

• Total voters

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Yeah, it's unlikely Portugal will withdraw. Heck, a lot of Portuguese (those who care at least) were kinda thrilled as Suzy's song was rather unpopular. They need to change the selection process which is rather outdated.

Krishoes

Next year Portugal must choose Catarina Pereira internally so many portuguese will be happy and they will watch Eurovision! :lol:

Suzy you will be forever in my heartxlove

Milos-BC

I was never too big of a fan of this entry, but the performance was nice and refreshing and it deserved more than :is: imo. Regardless of this result, the song will remain as a summer hit on my PC :D

ParadiseES

Dear neighbours!

Only four days after your zero points and:

- Cristiano Ronaldo's sister was kicked out in Survivor.

- Benfica has just been defeated by a Spanish team in Europa League final.

You must be careful from now on :lol:

A-lister

Veteran
I feel sorry for Portugal being screwed by the juries. This is what happens if you don't play along with the juries' europhobia, narrow-mindness and party-hating xcry

DanielLuis

Yeah, it's unlikely Portugal will withdraw. Heck, a lot of Portuguese (those who care at least) were kinda thrilled as Suzy's song was rather unpopular. They need to change the selection process which is rather outdated.

Almost everyone who watched the contest I know thought that the song was incredibly outdated and subpar comparing to the others, and are indeed kinda happy we didn't make it to the final.

Odalis

I feel sorry for Portugal being screwed by the juries. This is what happens if you don't play along with the juries' europhobia, narrow-mindness and party-hating xcry

Oh please, sometimes you're taking this too far.
Suzy moves no better than Pinoccio and owns a charisma of broccoli. She sang badly and looked awkward.
Seriously, what did you expect? Give songs like that to someone like Eleftheria or Ivi Adamou and you're gonna be seeing them in the final, no quesions asked :)

Hayato

Almost everyone who watched the contest I know thought that the song was incredibly outdated and subpar comparing to the others, and are indeed kinda happy we didn't make it to the final.

Only Portuguese, it seems. Especially those who liked that one i've already forgotten the name of who's fans mocked Suzy because they adamantly believed the final was rigged.

It was my 2nd favourite of last year.

Rayman

I actually enjoyed this entry. It's the typically song that makes you want to dance and to have a good time in Portugal.
By the way, it added some spice to a semi-final with very serious songs (like Undo, Running and Not Alone).

I felt bad for the Portuguese Eurofans. It would have been se great to have Suzy in the final.

revallsay

OMG xheart God bless Susy xheart She is my second favourite act from :pt: I hope she comes back!!

DenizESC

Banned
This song has been haunting me ever since Salvador won. I just can't get it out of my head for some reason :p

Top Bottom