• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
I think it will be optimal
it would be great :D
we could have 3 regions (there's more of them but we can have 3 big regions)
if the suggestion works, I would let every jury to decide on how will they manage those regions and stuff xshrug

LakZaNokte

But the problem is that it then becomes inconsistent between the countries. If you want to keep it consistent, like American states, French regions, German states, etc, then England cannot participate as one instead its 8 regions should participate instead, in addition to Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
I suggested that every1 keeps it on a reasonable level. that shouldn't be so hard cause I believe we all know what it means. besides, juries won't be that big, at least not at the begining.

oh, 1 more thing that crossed my mind:
how about some limits on players? in short, ppl can't join the game with their 1st post on forum.
xshrug

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
oh, 1 more thing that crossed my mind:
how about some limits on players? in short, ppl can't join the game with their 1st post on forum.
xshrug

Do you think there will be people with a 0 or 1 message that they want to participate? I think it will be great, thanks to competition, they will get acquainted with other members and will be written in other sections.

MyHeartIsYours

Yes but we know what people are like dont we, and unless there is a clear and understandable definition that is consistent between all the countries, it wont work.

LakZaNokte

Do you think there will be people with a 0 or 1 message that they want to participate? I think it will be great, thanks to competition, they will get acquainted with other members and will be written in other sections.
well, I do. I don't have anything against new people but I would like to see some consistency in forum participation cause I don't want to see many "dead" players who came, didn't win at first try and then left. considering the general plan is to stay in one jury for 3 months, that could be an issue, imo

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
considering the general plan is to stay in one jury for 3 months
you participate in September (1 month)
break
you participate in April (2 month)
you participate in May (3 month)
All is simple; no one is meant in a row. This is similar to the Eurovision - a country can not participate a couple of years, and then just return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom