• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mainshow

Veteran
I did some research on eastern Europe music, and these are my gold tbh
They do have some incredible songs, for sure and seriously, they have been on my wishlist for Eurovision for some time.
I have even submitted a few of their songs to online contests but they always finish mid-table or lower but I don´t care - it would clearly be something fresh, genuine and authentic for Poland in Eurovision.

lilka

Oh my God, I have watched and listened to some performances by some top artists from Sopot Festival (TVN) and I am... disappointed to say the least. Even the most experienced ones were flops. That doesn't bode well for the future.
Can Michał Szpak save us once again?

Mainshow

Veteran
I haven´t watched a single second of this year´s Sopot Festival but clearly, there must be some potential - I mean look at all the A-listers coming together!

And Doda performed extremely well on that New Year´s Eve event (which already was quite Eurovision-esque).

lilka

lilka

And Dawid Podsiadło. xheart

blue00eyes

Sanah to ESC please
I love her,..doubt she would do well there though. Because of how important lyrics in her songs are and her voice isn't really made for wailing.

Meanwhile TVP is still hyping Daria Marx. Sooner or later it'll be her. They will either pick her internally or rig TBSEWHNE. (:-D)

rasmuslights

Veteran
I love her,..doubt she would do well there though. Because of how important lyrics in her songs are and her voice isn't really made for wailing.

Meanwhile TVP is still hyping Daria Marx. Sooner or later it'll be her. They will either pick her internally or rig TBSEWHNE. (:-D)

i don't think she'd win but top 10 would be possible.

i mean polish diaspora would go wild for her, juries would love her as well i think. she'd do well.

Yoozek

i don't think she'd win but top 10 would be possible.

i mean polish diaspora would go wild for her, juries would love her as well i think. she'd do well.

I can imagine how our result would look like this year if we had that plump tiny pear crawling on stage like she did in the NF, in comparison to Chanel. Dead last.

And diaspora is a myth proven to be a myth multiple times throughout last 28 years.

rasmuslights

Veteran
I can imagine how our result would look like this year if we had that plump tiny pear crawling on stage like she did in the NF, in comparison to Chanel. Dead last.

And diaspora is a myth proven to be a myth multiple times throughout last 28 years.

i wouldn't say diaspora is a myth. sure it isn't the most important factor but it does help.

for example, Norway, the UK, Ireland always give high points to Lithuania.
Slovenia always gives 12 points to Serbia because of the diaspora.
Italy often gives high points to Romania/Moldova because of the diaspora, etc.

A-lister

Veteran
Well we got Noa Kirel from Israel, so we can dream of other big names joining :lol:

Well, firstly I think Eurovision is much bigger in Israel than in Poland. Also, Israel is a smaller market so maybe artists feel more pros with international promotion wheres with bigger Polish names they might not feel the need for it.

Top Bottom