22 10.8%

60 29.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ajeje Brazorf

I don't know who the beautiful mind behind all of this is, but he/she made me spit one of my lungs out of laughter...

Ps: Now I really want Poland to change the title to "Päivää", maybe they will find someone who will vote for them in Finland... Oh no, Finland is on the other semi... Never mind... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Iker

Veteran
Definitely not only something wrong with polish broadcaster and their approach to the selection but with haters of Blanka too.
109k dislikes. Shame on you, crazeh babehs!
The song is really very cool. What is the problem? OK, she can't sing, not very strong in English like me. But who cares?:ROFLMAO:
We are all living in the 21st century and have a lot of possibilities. Hiring an English teacher or voices for back-vocal does not seem like a big deal for Blanka.
Blanka emits kindness, positivity, gladness. I hope she will qualify for the final and get a place not lowest than TOP15, she deserves it.

Emits kindness and positivity? Yet was the one who liked that tweet which likened Jann to some low-life.

blue00eyes

And? I assume she read that whole tweet and her reading conprehension skills are alright.
I doubt she read it all. I assume she likes any message that has any positive feedback because there are too many sh!t posts and hate by crazeh haters all around her.

Iker

Veteran
I doubt she read it all. I assume she likes any message that has any positive feedback because there are too many sh!t posts and hate by crazeh haters all around her.

It does not excuse her. Did she cancel her like/interaction at least afterwards?

Heard this again in semi 2 running order announcement and the chorus actually gave me one moment:

It's a hiccup song / chorus, how did I miss this?

🤣

simori95

She doesn't sound that bad 'live' to be honest. I think with the right amount of vocal training and enough backing vocals, she could potentially pull off a pretty decent performance vocally. The song itself is pretty catchy. You never know the general public could get behind it. Since she is in SF2, only Iceland is her closest competitor and probably Austria.
I agree, in three to five years she‘s ready for the Eurovision stage.

debemaks

If you wish to hear without music both Blanka and Jann the idea of the robbery is pretty clear!:

Verjamem

Rafal was just corruptly internally selected instead
Personally, I think Rafał was worse than Blanka and if she would have been selected internally, I would have taken it easier.

Unfortunately, TVP changed rules on last minute and arranged jury voting for Blanka.

TiagoFS

Probably the worst song of the season. How could this win with these vocals? Can anybody explain? 0 pts.

banana

The problem is that later on, Blanka is going to pump the sterotypes of Poland being a country full of not-so-intelligent, talentless, voiceless, cheap-looking girls with terrible lip job done.

Yes, I'm a hater. Well, not necessarily of Blanka, cause she's just human and made the terrible mistake of starting to sing. Just like all humans making mistakes. But I'm a hater of those fat cats in TVP making money and f*** ing the citizens.
You take Eurovision very seriously - the only Polish woman(except Blanka) I know - Maria Sklodowska :D. If someone prefers to think stereotypes nothing will change their mind.
Emits kindness and positivity? Yet was the one who liked that tweet which likened Jann to some low-life.
One hate-speech tweet does not make Blanka a lousy person. Maybe, she a bad in life I do not know. I described my feeling after the video.

Top Bottom