22 10.8%

60 29.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Citelis

Well, whenever I remembered Jann's performance, I am reminded of Melovin, which is also a dark and charismatic queer performer (Melovin came out in 2021 if this also helps), hence I'm not that worried about his chances if he did represent.
I think that Jann would have to improve many things to reach Melovin performance level and anyway result-wise Melovin did poor for Ukraine's standards.

Loindici

Veteran
Wrong thread sorry

burrito

What's their defence strategy like, keen to see that.

their strategy for now is to ignore the issue and pretend it's all a-ok, maybe later they will release some material in the news about the absurd hate Blanka receives (hello Rafał)

it's a real shame that ebu won't do anything about that...

sapsan

I don't understand too negative reaction on this entry. I'm watching her performance every day. It's so cute and positive. I'm start smiling and feel how my mood is increasing while watching her performance. It's actually difficult to be smiling in Ukraine but it works. I begin to remember the summer days, when there was no war yet and no Covid, and summer cafes, with songs like this. I'll definitely vote for this entry if Poland save it. Maybe it's not a winner but should be TOP-15 of the Grand Final.

A-lister

Veteran
I don't understand too negative reaction on this entry. I'm watching her performance every day. It's so cute and positive. I'm start smiling and feel how my mood is increasing while watching her performance. It's actually difficult to be smiling in Ukraine but it works. I begin to remember the summer days, when there was no war yet and no Covid, and summer cafes, with songs like this. I'll definitely vote for this entry if Poland save it. Maybe it's not a winner but should be TOP-15 of the Grand Final.

Top 15 in the final? If it even reaches the final, the juries will sank this so low. Generally Poland is underrated by the juries (sometimes unfairly), but with their obsession with live vocals, considering she has some of the worst, I wouldn't even be surprised if Poland will end up in the bottom of the jury vote (that is if she can even qualify).

I'm happy for you this brings a smile to your face midst all that your country is going through though. Although I have a really hard time seeing this in ESC, if at least she could sing and try to sell it, but I don't see how they'll teach the girl to sing in a couple of months (and this is a vocally basic song so you need to be a really bad singer to make it sound this bad).

LivingOrganism

Ok, some time has passed and emotions have calmed down. I am not really that mad about TVP anymore. I mean, if they want Poland to be the laughing stock of Europe, then so be it.

THAT however is incredible. I genuinely don't know, if I should laugh or cry

(For non-Polish speakers - it's our glorious entry, but with vocals extracted)

blue00eyes

Top 15 in the final? If it even reaches the final, the juries will sank this so low. Generally Poland is underrated by the juries (sometimes unfairly), but with their obsession with live vocals, considering she has some of the worst[...]
I wouldn't be surprised if they gave Blanka as much points as they gave to Ochman (like 30-40pts).

Looren

Veteran
This right now feels like a song that would end up 9th/10th in the semi and make it to the final (which would already be good tbh)

Then in the final get something like 2 points from jury and 20/30 from televote

But honestly, qualifying already would be a good result

crashworld

Veteran
She is gonna be in the running for 0 from the juries, if it qualifies for the final.

This right now feels like a song that would end up 9th/10th in the semi and make it to the final (which would already be good tbh)

Then in the final get something like 2 points from jury and 20/30 from televote

But honestly, qualifying already would be a good result

Imagine Blanka continuing the qualification streak for Poland. I would live for the moment the almost* entire Polish/ESC fandom apologize for their oversight. #blankaFTW

*I said "almost" as there are some of us who believe in Blanka's supremacy.

Semra

To musicians and quality composers, it's not only about the vocals and the very childish performance (I do get why it can make you happy, though). It's also the very simple, cheap and lazy way this song is created/made:

Top Bottom