22 10.8%

60 29.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Franzilein

Is this beautiful girl in the room with us right now?
5s423z.png
Why are you are geh?
cover1.jpg

You know you spend too much time on the internet when you know both the "Does the demon have an attorney?" as well as the "Pasta Senpai"... laughed way too much at this, thank you :lol:

lilka

Well, she's pretty to look at. Shame about the song, though.
Just a whole lot of nothing for me.

Good luck, Poland.
Pretty is not enough unfortunately for Eurovision, yeah, I support this opinion.

Her lips though, with that disgusting hole in the middle, which screams "lip job gone wrong" destroy even the effect of her beauty.

burrito

Polish Eurovision media and OGAE Poland wrote an appeal to TVP's chairman. They point out the instances of not adherring to the contest's rules, lack of transparency, issues with possible lack of jury's objectivity and many other important things. So for everyone with a few minutes to spare:

For some reason I can't see it linked on their main page (?) and I think it's worth sharing. It's in Polish only but I don't want to put the translation directly here as the whole thing is pretty lengthy. But they have good points and sum up everything well so it's worth reading

Last edited:

Betwixt Tales

The Polish entry has me scratching my head. I like the studio-recorded version of the song well enough. It's a fun summer bop. But then watching her live performance and it's like it's a completely different singer/song. It makes me wonder how much helped her vocals got in the recorded version. I think she would do better if she concentrated on just singing the song, instead of doing all that choreography.

(I won't go into the controversy of how the song was selected, as I don't know enough about it to join in on that debate.)

Last edited:

Loindici

Veteran
They can still do a reselection, it's still the beginning of March.

Or maybe it'll be good to see Blanka on stage, I'd love the memes that might come out of it.

EscGeek

Veteran
Just let it go and let me have this xangry
I've waited for a song in this particular style since Margaret 2016 (and so did TVP apparently :mrgreen:)

If you guys want Jann so much, start a petition for his internal selection next year.

mauve

Veteran
I've waited for a song in this particular style since Margaret 2016 (and so did TVP apparently :mrgreen:)

If you guys want Jann so much, start a petition for his internal selection next year.
Just as Australia did with Voyager! xheart

mauve

Veteran

By the way we leave you Blanka if you give me LOTL today! xqueenbitch

EscGeek

Veteran
By the way we leave you Blanka if you give me LOTL today! xqueenbitch
I love LOTL too. Ikke just overshadowed my other three faves (LOTL, Patty and Lonely Spring):lol:
German selection is very good this year. I'm just scared of a Gustaph-like winner. It would seem like a waste. Or even worse: Will Church xscared

crashworld

Veteran
They can still do a reselection, it's still the beginning of March.

Or maybe it'll be good to see Blanka on stage, I'd love the memes that might come out of it.

Please do not take away my only 12 pointer (so far) in this year's edition. I beg you please.
workaholics-jillian-bell.gif

MopManMoss

Veteran
She’s performing in the Moldovan NF, it will probably sound even worse than it did last weekend because of Moldovas production quality

A-lister

Veteran
Poland, this song is an embarrassment. It gives me Moldova 2006-vibes meets Instagram "model/influencer" (h**) trying to have a "singing career" meets Junior Eurovision meets untalented spoiled rich girl having her *suga* daddy buy her a ticket to Eurovision as a "present" for her narcissistic ego... I don't mind a female bop, in fact I stan for those, but this is just so generic and mediocre and I can't believe Poland didn't go for Margaret some years ago but instead choose a budget b-side of that some years way too late. This will not qualify. If the song was at least hot you could forgive her for those bad vocals, but there is just nothing of any quality here.

I was never in team Jann though, that entry was a mess. The least "bad" option Poland had was Dominik, basic sure, but at least a better overall package and would have probably been Poland's biggest chance of at least qualifying.

Last edited:
Top Bottom