22 10.8%

60 29.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bmbriga

Blanka has backing of it's publisher Warner Music, and it was literally promoted everywhere ...
Can somebody please explain to me why would a major label sign a girl who can't hit a note?
Someone could say she looks good or something, but I mean, she looks like million girls on Instagram (filled lips, maybe nosejob, etc.). Didn't seem like a dancer to me. Charisma... again same as every other Instagram girl. I'm completely baffled.

Datura

so help me out here how exactly did the jury vote (i know blanka 1st and jann 4th) and how did the public vote?

blue00eyes

I am actually happy. It was the safest choice out of the bunch of meh. It's a radio hit and the NF clearly says "we pick a hit". They were aiming for it from the beginning. Just like last year with "Paranoia". This time TVP decided.

I bims

Veteran
Can somebody please explain to me why would a major label sign a girl who can't hit a note?
Someone could say she looks good or something, but I mean, she looks like million girls on Instagram (filled lips, maybe nosejob, etc.). Didn't seem like a dancer to me. Charisma... again same as every other Instagram girl. I'm completely baffled.
She's a Nepotism baby. No other explanation makes sense.

Arion

Ehhh I just feel so helpless.
I just feel like with TVP bullshit I won't ever be able to feel like we're sending something that deserves it.
That's it.

I should stop following any the future polish selections. They will be rigged anyway lol

crashworld

Veteran
I am not surprised if Blanka also won the televote. If they can "rig" the jury votes, I am sure there is a way to rig the televotes too. LOL. Watch Blanka do a Moldova 2021.

Geborgenheit

Let's focus on the song. It has a very Eastern European sound, even very Russian from early 2000's, I would say. But it has a positive vibe at the same time, promotes traditional values, it is very ironic at the same time. :ROFLMAO:

I'm so sad she's not in Semi 1. We will be deprived of an image of her impecable mini skirt next to hairy Let 3. 🤣

I have no opinion about this song. It's not a song.

I guess this was too much for sweet Polish heart to take. 🤣

Iker

Veteran
I am not surprised if Blanka also won the televote. If they can "rig" the jury votes, I am sure there is a way to rig the televotes too. LOL. Watch Blanka do a Moldova 2021.

Well, there were ads plastered in big cities titled ''Vote for Blanka'' etc.

And who knows, maybe Blanka is a simcard queen too.

Don't be ridiculous, Blanka is not pulling off Moldova 2021.

Top Bottom