22 10.8%

60 29.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Datura

i dont like any of these and some lyrics are absolutely trash. hope there is a good one among the rest of the songs...

simori95

The studio Version of Gladiator is Fire xheya🔥🔥

I do see difficulties to have it be just as mesmerizing live though, like some others here. My Fingers are crossed though 🍀

nudiecrudi

How on earth there isn't any song in polish?
Booty and Do the Dance are really bad bad bad. Having a refused plastic MelFest song is quite embarrassing.
The only decent studio version is Gladiator, a Gothic electronic rock, i like it
How it will be live? Who knows.
The rest is a bunch of banalities.
Hope the rest of the unrevealed songs will surprise.

njdevils94

Veteran
Kuba's song isn't out yet by the way. Natasza Urbańska's comeback to the selection with something as anonymous as Lift U Up after Blow Over in 2008 is certainly a choice.

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
Jann is a trained singer with an operatic background. Even though the tone of his voice is not the most beautiful one, he's a professional. When it comes to his vocals, I'm pretty sure and confident that he will be pulling them off.

"Gladiator" is also a song which you can stage very well (just think of a gloomy crossover of Belgium 2015 and maybe Hatari 2019).

I don't think Poland will be opting for Jann, though but from the songs released so far, it's honestly the only good option.

Whoever came up with this bunch of finalists should be fired. We had a few decent options in Polis (just watched the recap of confirmed submissions a few pages earlier).

"Booty" is abysmal, "Solo" freaking generic and basic and I don't even want to imagine how a song tiled "You Do Me" sounds like.

It feels like the ESC panel consisted of horns teens and not of music professionals.

CatTully

Ramona Rey missing this list with "Kocham" is very unfortunate.

It's so deeply disappointing of how Poland is lowkey ashamed for a Polish language at Eurovision. :( There really has to be SOMETHING indidious going on with that Booty selection idc. It makes no sense, the singer is a nobody, the song is trash and nobody likes it.

Slabsson79

Ramona Rey missing this list with "Kocham" is very unfortunate.

It's so deeply disappointing of how Poland is lowkey ashamed for a Polish language at Eurovision. :(
Well, dear northerly neighbours...I think it is a common mistake even in Czechia, that English is the way to go and nothing can beat it. This year Czechia makes an exception, but a purely Czech sung song...well, we will have to wait for it I guess. So, it would be time to bring some nice Polish to ESC.
Eventhough I consider Polish and Czech to be the least melodical of the Slavic languages, but still....
GO POLSKA GO! :pl:

lasse braun

tragody part II
not a real fan of this song but it is a quality song in my opinium.
poland make things...

lasse braun

i bet 1€ that the first polish reactionvideo from wiwi will be "gladiator" and it will be happen very soon.
xcookie

Top Bottom