Pulling too many strings
All that I've done
Oh Lord, I'm done

Gonna take my body down
Right down, down, down to the river​

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrm

Veteran
Wrocław is a really beautiful city. If you ever have the chance to go there again, you also need to see the zoo. They bought a new Africanum (it's called, I believe). It's indoors and incredibly huge and well-equipped.

Also, the botanical garden close/on the ostrow island is a great place to visit/rest a little bit.
Thanks for advices! :love: xheya

ESC94

Wrocław is a really beautiful city. If you ever have the chance to go there again, you also need to see the zoo. They bought a new Africanum (it's called, I believe). It's indoors and incredibly huge and well-equipped.

Also, the botanical garden close/on the ostrow island is a great place to visit/rest a little bit.

Wroclaw is indeed a nice city, the historical city centre was reconstructed beautifully. I visited the city in 2010 and also went to the tower of the St Elizabeth´s Curch where you have a beautiful view over the city.

Iker

Veteran
Btw. recently I stumbled upon some song of Ralph Kaminski while using deezer. I was left underwhelmed by it, it was like a poor man's Grzegorz Hyży.

Mainshow

Veteran
It sounds alright for a movie or radio hit but it's neither competitive nor memorable.
I like it, though.

lilka

It's pretty obvious that the winner is (going to be) Daria. However, I would like to hear Krystian's song.
Shame though that Doda isn't competing. I could have never imagined myself writing that about Doda, but she finally released a song that is just a massive hit to my ears (i mean something like a guilty pleasure :giggle:)

eestilaul

It's pretty obvious that the winner is (going to be) Daria. However, I would like to hear Krystian's song.
Shame though that Doda isn't competing. I could have never imagined myself writing that about Doda, but she finally released a song that is just a massive hit to my ears (i mean something like a guilty pleasure :giggle:)
Daria is pretty chanceless tho, she’s basically a no name with two radio hits (that people think is by a foreign artist). Ochman is hyped by the mass media, is recognized by TVP’s public and has better singing and performing capabilities.

Mainshow

Veteran
No :ua: or :lt: in Poland semi final but having :ie:, :de:, :cz: and :uk: in semi 2 ain't bad either.

But since Poland hasn't qualified since 2017, I think that it doesn't mean much. We still need a good song and maybe a popular performer to make viewers vote for it.

Iker

Veteran

Weren't though people convinced that Margaret would win in the past? Daria also has a lacking charisma on stage and to me her song is weaker than 'Cool Me Down' so hopefully something better finds a way to come on top.

goncalovieira

I have met some Spaniards in Wrocław thanks to Erasmus project but never any Portuguese I think. How did you end up here? :)
There are some Portuguese people there as well.
It was an amazing year for me. Just before COVID's first peak.
And if COVID did not happen, I would have had the chance to stay there for some years.

ESC94

No :ua: or :lt: in Poland semi final but having :ie:, :de:, :cz: and :uk: in semi 2 ain't bad either.

But since Poland hasn't qualified since 2017, I think that it doesn't mean much. We still need a good song and maybe a popular performer to make viewers vote for it.

I would say the absence :is: and :no: "hurts" :pl: more since Poles are the largest immigrant group in both countries.

But as you already mentioned, the most important thing is the song.

Top Bottom