13 4.5%

5 1.7%

8 2.7%

22 7.6%

• Total voters

alca

^ So? Have you heard Sweden's entry? :lol:

JRS

When I watched the music video for the first time, I thought: "basic pop with pretty good singer":)
In the semi the performance was much worse than I expected..and I honestly was surprised that Magdalena had so bad sounding vocals:confused:
Not sure if she was nervous..or was there some tech issues that made her sound worse.
But Poland :pl:tried their best and it did not work so well...this sometimes happens in ESC:ugeek:

I hope we see Poland next year also:cool:

Milos-BC

She was terrible in the semi, but I didn't expect last place (I did expect her to fail though). The song has some potential, but it has to be performed well in order for it to shine. I hope that you will send something better next year though.

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
I'm not really surprised about the last place. This was in my top 3 in the first semi based on the preview music video, but I'm sorry, it sounded awful live. Left me very disappointed, and after that, voting for it was never an option. A good song isn't enough, you need to perform good as well, and that's where Poland failed this year, unfortunately. :(

bednar1990

Magdalena said that she had problems with earphones, music was too loud, and she wasn't nervous, It was fault of sound technicians,
piano version of 'Jestem' , she certainly can sing,

mariopl

Well, we dont need to prove that she can sing. I think that most of ESC fans have seen rehearsals, on which she did great. I hope that she will sometime in the future, represent Poland again :)

bednar1990

I hope she will do this next year, for me should be chosen internally and go to Baku...

Fixxen

This was a good up tempo dance song. Will make it good on the dance floors, in my opinion. Pity it didn't make it through the semifinal.

Misi

Ok, I didn't really believe in all these broadcast problems and stuff but...

Could someone explain what happened to the backvocals? ;)

alca

^ The sound was pretty bad in general! We could barely listen to the music and the backing vocals were louder than Magda's (?). I noticed that with Israel's song. The broadcast from BBC was totally different than the others. When Dana made her way through the catwalk you could only hear the backing vocalists!
I don't care what people say but we did have serious sound problems this year! :|

Yamarus

"Jestem" is a great song, with the added bonus that it is sung in the national language. It's in my Top 10 for 2011 (7 points).

slavicgirl47

The problems in the semi final were not her fault. Magda can really sing and I hope she'll go to Baku for Poland. If not in 2012, then maybe 2013 or sometime soon. xheartxheartxheartxheart Jestem was and still is my favourite song in Eurovision 2011. Magdalena and her song made me start learning Polish. :D

Top Bottom