Contact us

Planning Trip to Turin

Mimmon

Veteran
Tonight I started my planning to Turin, I think it's a perfect time so I decided to make this thread for sharing experiences between wonderful members.
The budget I'm planning is 4-5k euros.

I need a
place (currently looking)
plain tickets
travel and food expenses

Won't need the tickets for Eurovision because I will be going as a press

Also, this is my first time doing this so yeah

Bryon

That's a huge budget for (presumably) two weeks, especially when you won't even be buying tickets. :eek: None of my Eurovision weeks have even come close to that as far as costs go.

Mimmon

Veteran
That's a huge budget for (presumably) two weeks, especially when you won't even be buying tickets. :eek: None of my Eurovision weeks have even come close to that as far as costs go.
I decided to go cheaper at this point but yeah...Question how much you usually have for the budget ?

Terrahari

Hi! I love Turin and hope you enjoy your trip! I agree that you have a fairly large budget and you will be able to afford to visit not only the capital of northern Italy at this time. I think you should visit several small towns and villages at the foot of the Alps. I am sure they will certainly impress you. Also, if time allows you, you can travel around the most beautiful lakes of Italy. I usually save money and buy train tickets to dbauskunft.com in advance, because the Alps and lakes are beautiful regardless of the cost of a ticket for your transport. But you can also rent a car.

Last edited:

grazy2266

So I booked Accommodation for around £800 that's for a week in a mid-range hotel. I also got flights for a littler over £100, May decide on car hire, not sure yet.

I have been let down by several independent hotels in the past and Airbnb's so be careful and book with a chain, they don't cancel your ticket at the last minute only to re sell it at a higher price.

EscUKFan

I’m going with some friends Monday-Monday, we booked an Air BnB which is £140 each for the week. Flights were ~£200 (with layovers in Germany).

Just hoping to get some tickets now!

Mimmon

Veteran
So update:

Booked Airbnb with 1st pay in 178 and I have to pay more +700 euro till 16th April which I will do anyway.Next step is to fix passport things so in 2 weeks going to pay plain tickets which is like 200 euro.Good thing that my place is away 20 mins walk.

About tickets to main thing is I am planning to go final but I am prepared if the final sells faster so either going to attend jury show or main thing (I will have online press centre anyway)

garyo123

Army of Ukraine need your support!
Please help us defend our freedom and independence!
The National Bank of Ukraine has decided to open a special fundraising account to support the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
Here is original source: https://bank.gov.ua/en/news/all/nat...srahunok-dlya-zboru-koshtiv-na-potrebi-armiyi
PLEASE, DO NOT IGNORE THIS MESSAGE !
The attack on Ukraine brings a lot of trouble and death in our family!
Fundraising to provide targeted assistance to those in need, regardless of their gender, age, citizenship.
Many people need food and clothes, someone is sleeping on the street!
Remember, every penny and every minute can save a life!
Maximum repost please everyone, do not remain indifferent!!

Bitcoin:
bc1qfwe0sanett2l27gg7nt7fje82e7ewl70qzulsz

We very sorry for a such spam ! But people of Ukraine need your support !
Thank you for everyone !

Top Bottom