Contact us

Part-Time Voters

MrJadeEwen

Voting Abusers

A few nations in NSC seem to think voting is optional and just vote when they feel the need to stay in.

We need to enforce voting in NSC as the rules do state it is compulsary to vote.

I would like to recommend changing the 3-participate rule. to the 3-voting rule. to make sure you vote in consecutive NSCs

Also to those abusing the voting system they should be approached by mods to seriously consider their participation
as the WL is rather large. NSC should be about those that want to take part, not those who wish to make the contest a farce.

Of course medical or personal reasons are an exception to the rule. but doing it for the sake of it is an insult to the contest.

I'm not wishing to create a drama but feel this is needed to be discussed :)

pras

I agree with your words!

dogmeat

Agreed. Nothing to add. Let's just all quickly post that we agree, so that the change can be introduced already this edition.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
I agree too xgood

strajker

I disagree until Mooseland decides to accept being called COWS by HHL :)

No Name

It's been a while since I've agreed so much with anyone in here.

I don't wanna mention any names, but I think what has been done is both a major piss-take and disrespectful to the NSC-community as well as all the WLers that'd like to enter. People who intentionally figures out when to vote and enter in order still to participate has to look at themselves and maybe reconsider their participation.

Last edited:

zechhh

Looks like I missed something. :/

I never saw this as a big problem but if everyone wants it, I agree as well. :lol:

Top Bottom