Contact us

Papendink [228] Sag das Zauberwort und du hast die Macht!

Jeffie

Re: Paperian Charts of the Year 2011! Are some songs from your country in it? :)

Wooo one of the songs I send is last :D But if I understand this chart right (which I properly don't), my entry has been either #1 or 45 before :D

Luki

Re: Paperian Charts of the Year 2011! Are some songs from your country in it? :)

Ode to the bouncer is the best paperian entry EVER! xheart

Simon87

Glad you have Caravan Palace there :D

Paper7

Wooo one of the songs I send is last :D But if I understand this chart right (which I properly don't), my entry has been either #1 or 45 before :D

#45, the one is the number of weeks ^^

I had add a legend in the first chartspost :D

Ode to the bouncer is the best paperian entry EVER! xheart

Thanks! :D I love it too and the band should really make a album!

Is the number after the song its peak position? One of my songs is in there (well... it's on the chart :p not the top 50) :D

Yes, it is. ^^

No Doire songs xcry

One is, but i didnt copy songs i know before their NSC-debut ^^

104. (06) [327 Pkt.] Fun. feat. Janelle Monáe - We Are Young #12 - USA / FM -

And King Charles is on the list for 2012 :)

Glad you have Caravan Palace there :D

I'm glad to ^^

Last edited:

94ayd

MILENITA, OMG, OMG! :D I'm so happy someone else is in love with her, too and I do prefer Cherni Kotaraci, too. Maybe you could send it to NSC or you'd like me to do it? :lol: By the way, didn't you like any other of the ::qdq entries (Tu Café, Maria...)?

Sean

Admin
Staff member

Yay, The Count & Sinden are #220! :mrgreen: :lol:

Nice to see it's not been completely forgotten :D

Ewigkeit

Veteran

Oh, nice to see Go Do here. :)

By the way, Hayko Cepkin is not completely Armenian, he is a Turkish person of Armenian descent. :)

kopachka

Jado - Kamazhai xheart thank you!

Keko

Wooo Army of Love is 38th! =D Glad to see at least one Mobian entry up there. =)

Paper7

Song for WLSC13 from Paperland!

I made the second last place with a good song, so this time i will send some TRASH! :p

No! It's a joke! It was already sent by me to the Melodic Picture Contest :mrgreen:

OK... i send this:

Maybe.... ;)

Hmmm.... no, the only answer can be some TRASH! :p

The Hazzards - Gay Boyfriend (Improved Remix 2.0)

Last edited:

strajker

Re: Paperland sends some trash as a answer to the bad place in last WLSC! :p

Yay Lonely Lisa (HHL 69) is 398th!

Paper7

Re: Paperland sends some trash as a answer to the bad place in last WLSC! :p

Hmmm.... please vote:

The Hazards (at the end of my posting above) or "search a new song"

Post your vote in this thread, deadline is the first day of 2012 22 CET :mrgreen:

It's a little bit risky for you, maybe the new song will from Justin Bieber or from Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz ;) No, definitly not, but you dont know, what you can expect ^^

And now, i should go back to party ^^

Edit: Its decided, we send trashy hazards

Last edited:

Paper7

MILENITA, OMG, OMG! :D I'm so happy someone else is in love with her, too and I do prefer Cherni Kotaraci, too. Maybe you could send it to NSC or you'd like me to do it? :lol: By the way, didn't you like any other of the ::qdq entries (Tu Café, Maria...)?
No, i have such a long list, no place for cherni kotaraci ^^ But is a really good song with a funny vid :)

Tu Cafe was on my charts 2010 or 2009 and it was not enough for a re-entry. Maria was before i came to NSC ;) And your last NSC-Song is on my list for next year ^^

By the way, Hayko Cepkin is not completely Armenian, he is a Turkish person of Armenian descent. :)
The source i had found had said, that he lives also there, but you are right.

Paper7

Re: Paperland [The Hazzards - Gay Boyfriend]

After one disastrous - and an another very probably one this evening - result for Paperland... i've decide to make an absolute random choice for a NF:

I have a list with 128 possible entries... And now its your decision: please post now any number from 1 to 128! The song behind the number will take part in the paperian NF for next WLSC :)

One number per user
Maximum: 10 songs
DDL: 19 CET this evening

Last edited:

sigi

Re: Paperland: PLEASE be our randomizer! :) (DDL: Today, 19:00 CET)

127 :D

Top Bottom