NSC 184

//

Locomondo - 80s

Lyrics translated in English:

Last edited:

CypriotGirl

Veteran
NSC 185

Annie - Anthonio (Berlin Breakdown Version)

I discovered this song while watching a movie (The Guest) and I immediately fell in love with it. I used it in Effifestivalen, although I was hesitating to do so, because I was planning to send it in NSC one day, but I couldn't resist. :D

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Even though I am in the minority who prefers the original mix YAAAAASSSSSSS Annie again in NSC xheat

CypriotGirl

Veteran
After receiving a PQ spot, I decided to send one of my favorite Greek songs from the 2010's decade. I've always wanted to send it in NSC, and I think this time is the best to send it, as I have no idea what response will get in NSC. :)

Pavlina Voulgaraki & Babis Stokas - Lavirinthoi

ferret

NSC 187

Evangelia - Fotiá

Oussou Empire is bringing NSC 187 on fire!​

Just wondering. Our song for Oussou Empire in the Effifestivalen-3 received 0 points from you... What's the matter? Was it much worse than this song? :unsure:

NBS for Oussou Empire:
Evangelia - Páme Páme

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Just wondering. Our song for Oussou Empire in the Effifestivalen-3 received 0 points from you... What's the matter? Was it much worse than this song? :unsure:

NBS for Oussou Empire:
Evangelia - Páme Páme

TBH I liked most songs others sent to me in Effifestivalen. I kinda like "Pame Pame" but not that much. I wouldn't send it in a contest. "Fotia", on the other hand, is a song I adored from first time I listened to it. It doesn't mean that I send a song from an artist, then I like all songs from that artist. Usually, I like only few songs by each artist, with some exceptions. Sometimes I send artists that I like only one song from them (like Maruv, I dislike most of her songs, but I sent a song of her in WLSC that I love, and it's the only one from her I like). ;)

ferret

Páme Páme is not as pops as Fotia, and I am sad to see if this singer eventually loses her originality and turns into thousands of ordinary Greek pop-singers, which I absolutely do not distinguish.xshrug Thanks for the answer, anyway.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Páme Páme is not as pops as Fotia, and I am sad to see if this singer eventually loses her originality and turns into thousands of ordinary Greek pop-singers, which I absolutely do not distinguish.xshrug Thanks for the answer, anyway.

I believe the opposite. "Pame Pame" sounds typical to me, and "Fotia" is more original IMO. xshrug ;)

CypriotGirl

Veteran
When i sent Pavlina in WV with "Ferta mou ola piso" i flopped so bad. :/ Hopefully she will be more appreciated here! :mrgreen:

Oh, I wasn't in WV back then because I don't remember it. Strange, as that song sounds WV-friendly to me, but it depends on the time you sent it as well. WV trends come and go. NSC is a bit more unpredictable, and I was afraid to send it because I think most entechno music doesn't have much appeal in forum contests, so I'm sending it now that I have a PQ spot! ;)

Nicholas123

Oh, I wasn't in WV back then because I don't remember it. Strange, as that song sounds WV-friendly to me, but it depends on the time you sent it as well. WV trends come and go. NSC is a bit more unpredictable, and I was afraid to send it because I think most entechno music doesn't have much appeal in forum contests, so I'm sending it now that I have a PQ spot! ;)

Indeed you weren't.

I thought so too, it still strikes me as a song suitable for WV, but my guessing powers are off most of the times. :mrgreen:

Tinchey had told me back then to send it in NSC. xshrug

Good luck ! xcheer

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Oh, i had the same version of the song in my WV list...xrofl I guess i have to write it off...:mrgreen:
Wow, this has to be a good thing because your choices are quite successful both in NSC and WV (especially your suggestions), unlike mine (with few exceptions)! :lol:

You can always send the original in WV. I considered it for NSC before this one was released. :D

Top Bottom