Contact us

Orient Express: Jury Switching

Orient Matsuri

matsuri1-1.png

orient1-1.png

In Orient Matsuri, you can change your jury every edition!

In accordance with the Rules:
  1. Your switch can be announced only during the entry submission period after it's announced, or else it will not count
  2. Switches to unoccupied countries will count only during the entry submission period of an ongoing edition
  3. Switches to occupied "free-to-take" countries have to be announced 1 edition in advance
  4. If you are switching to an occupied "free-to-take" country, you should mention its present juror in the post

Please use the following form:

Current country:
New country:

Switches in 58

Gera11 | Jamaica → Trinidad & Tobago

CgnU7fZ.png

these are some of the nations you can switch to, so much variety

(◠‿◠✿)​

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
From OM 16

Current country : :tr: turgay
New country : :kz: kASSakhstan

@Gera11

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
OM16:
Current Country: Egypt
New Country: Turkey

I'm sorry @EscTurkey dear xrose You know how much I love your country and its men people.

If anyone else really wants Turkey just let me know and I'll let it go within the next edition or so. I feel kind of bad going straight back to somewhere I've already had, but there's one song I just have to send.

Orient Matsuri

Hi!!!! Some observations (instead of paying attention to class 🤡):

@Grinch unfortunately, Amir asked for the switch first so he gets South Korea. You need to pick another country. (also, I just noticed there is nothing of the sort on the rules 🤡 oopsie (my bad).mp3. WE WILL ADD THAT!!!)

@Gera11 @pras as both of your new countries are unoccupied at the moment, you can only change to them in OM 16.

@theCONWEL @NikolaiMoller @Eulaliya @DenizESC just a reminder you are without a country starting from OM 16! You can either reserve one of the available countries right now or wait until OM 16 to take an unoccupied country.

@FabiESC we hope you don't leave and you end up finding a country you want to play with :( in case you leave, keep in mind you are welcomed to come back whenever you want!

Top Bottom