Contact us

OM51 Poll

Which option would you prefer?

• Alternative scoring system (12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2, 1)

4 44.4%
  • Submit a second entry

5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orient Matsuri

3ODQr3r.png

The extended submission deadline for OM51 has passed and we have received a total of 8 entries, which means we don't have enough participants to use the traditional ESC scoring system. The suggested solutions are as follows:
  • Use an alternative scoring system, for example 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2, 1.
  • Each player submits a second entry for an available country and votes using the traditional ESC scoring system.

Please vote using the poll at the top of the thread, or alternatively if you have any other suggestions then please post them below.
There are plans in the works to try to increase the number of players in OM which you can expect to hear about very soon.

Thanks everyone!

@CypriotGirl @empo21 @hijirio @NikolaiMoller @Ana Raquel @MARCOMEN @Fierro

Amir

Veteran
I’m interested in those plans!

My big problem which made me sit out this time is, that there is just no life here anymore, it seems.
The LLs are not well attended, the shows are being posted late and sometimes just as “ferret shows”, nobody is active in the green rooms and whenever I attended a results show, I was basically alone with the host.
Where is the passion?
I’d like to continue in OM as well, but not under such circumstances 😕

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Hi all

Probably the best place to post this...

We are looking to appoint a new moderation team for OM to hopefully try and take the contest forward - if you would be interested in helping with this please send me a message!

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
So the winning option in the poll is the 'Submit a second entry' option - this means the submission period will reopen once I've confirmed a deadline that works with the host. Keep your eyes peeled for a notification - in the meantime take a look at the participants list and have a think about your second entries! :)

Top Bottom