Contact us

OM46 - The Show | Results: Thu 5 Jan 21:30 CET

Uto

Veteran
Can we get a text show?

Sure, had to work during weekend so had too little time to work on show.

Votes to me, in case of overflow etc can send them to theCONWEL.

JapanSennaRinSAIHATE
IsraelNUNU & TOX1CHurry Hurry
TurkmenistanMyahriWatan
VietnamHương TràmI'm Still Loving You
South KoreaMenace9 feat. Kana BytsAgeha
ArmeniaOfiAyrvuma
AzerbaijanAynur NebiyevaTalış Menim Diyarım
IndonesiaLyodra, Andi RiantoSang Dewi
IndiaVidya Vox ft. Vandana IyerBe Free (Pallivaalu Bhadravattakam)
BruneiZiller x SplyrSlither
KazakhstanPeriishteKolenkemen bi
TurkeyJakuziHiç Işık Yok
MalaysiaAsyallieeI'm Lovely
UgandaShanFix Mi
RussiaErika LundmoenLuna
TunisiaHearThuGAlien, All Too Alien
CyprusNikki LeeHeleya
MongoliaRaido & MMPTMk feat AmuniZuud
PalestineMohammed AssafMa Wahashnak
United Arab EmiratesHollaphonicAfrikaa
IranEll3To Male Mani

Grinch

@Uto No deadline I guess? YOLO?

hijirio

Veteran
As far as a normal hosting schedule is concerned, the results are supposed to be presented way long before X-mas though?

Anyways, merry X-mas to all Catholic members! xcheer

hijirio

Veteran
200w.gif

hijirio

Veteran
You know, there is always the option to reject hosting if you don't have time, just reminding for the record...

hijirio

Veteran

Thanks for this much appreciated clarification, such public notices are important in times of ambiguity like this otherwise we get a whole month of cricket sounds.

I wish the user in question best of luck in his personal life, it can happen to all of us. If there’s any help we can give to keep the edition going, we can contribute altogether I guess?

Last edited by a moderator:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I wish the user in question best of luck in his personal life, it can happen to all of us. If there’s any help we can give to keep the edition going, we can contribute altogether I guess?
We offered our help but he will manage to deliver results on his own. In the meanwhile we can just sit back and enjoy the bops of this edition.

Rest assured, this edition will end, one way or another.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I know this edition has been longer than usual, we just wanted to give the host space since it's his first hosting. xrose

empo21

Veteran
Thanks for this much appreciated clarification, such public notices are important in times of ambiguity like this otherwise we get a whole month of cricket sounds.

Sis this signature im screaming without the s

aria-payner.gif

Uto

Veteran
Last edited by a moderator:

Uto

Veteran
Sorry if I revealed too much, it was just a general announcement to let people know what is happening.
Well you just make it sound so ominous. I've just been extremely busy for months and I'm exhausted. It would have been fine if my co-host was there, but yeah we all know what happened.

hijirio

Veteran
I know this edition has been longer than usual, we just wanted to give the host space since it's his first hosting. xrose
Well, “longer than usual” is an understatement, did you realize that we were supposed to have results posted long before Christmas xrofl and the user in question has hosted dozens of other contests on this forum before, so I don’t buy that.

1 month passed since the submissions and we had neither banners nor results simply nothing. Apparently you attach more importance to this being his first hosting than he does himself xrofl I’m sorry I’m not that person who will be fake nice and use euphemisms, I’mma keep it real and address the elephant in the room xqueenbitch Please from now on, can we keep users posted about such major delays out of respect? Delays might occur due to whatever reason, we understand, but lack of communication grows people cold from the contest especially at a period like this where we are at a crossroads.

In the meanwhile we can just sit back and enjoy the bops of this edition.
Lmaooo I think we forgot all songs (except yours xlove xlove)

Top Bottom