Contact us

OM BEIRUT 06 | THE SHOW | Voting DDL: September 17th, 23:59 CET

Amir

Veteran
:>

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats Emre @Ewigkeit and :vn: for the win - hot winner, and definitely deserved!

Thanks for 24th place for Butterfly Chien, definitely need to return to the Top 10 next edition xpray

:tw: supporters deserving legend status...
:10: Zambia
:5: Japan, Cambodia
:4: South Korea
:3: Lebanon
:2: Vietnam, Mongolia

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Congrats :vn:! xcheer

Lady Angela disapproves our bad result, but as she said in some older interviews, nobody is asphalt, so she will start eating sanitary ware in order to be ready for her comeback in this contest one day. She already started contacting several artists from Turkey and the Middle East to make a new collaboration in order to get elected again for Orient Matsuri.

zxc9OM.gif

On the other hand, Amr Diab refused to make any further comments, but he promised that he will come back in Orient Matsuri one day.

0ia40x.gif

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I was confident China's song this edition was classic OM material, but I'm still pleasantly surprised by the 6th place considering the reactions in LL weren't as big as for other songs. So thank you for voting xcheer

:12: 🇰🇷
:8: 🇹🇳 🇪🇬
:7: 🇵🇭 🇲🇳
:6: 🇧🇹
:5: 🇲🇦 🇮🇳 🇲🇱
:4: 🇼🇸 🇮🇩
:2: 🇿🇦
:1: 🇦🇲 🇰🇿

And obviously, congrats :vn: for this victory, and thank you Amir for the show !

Last edited:

JSSArcos

I apologize to everyone for not voting :( I had some problems the other week, I apologize to everyone who voted for Iran

I still sent the votes (1 hour after the deadline) but they were not accepted, and very well

here would be my votes
12-China
10-Tunisia
8-India
7-Indonesia
6-Turkey
5-Mali
4-South Africa
3-Lebanon
2-Armenia
1-Vietnam

We will be back xlove