3ODQr3r.png

Send your entry via PM to Orient Matsuri in the following form:

Artist - Song:
Video link:

Back-up entry: (optional)

DEADLINE:

16th MAY 2023
23:59 CET

Please make sure to read the rules before sending your entry.
And check if your entry was already sent.

CONFIRMED ENTRIES 19
Turkmenistan, Turkiye, Armenia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Indonesia
Philippines, China, Israel, Russia, Mauritius, North Korea, Angola
Maldives, Mali, Lebanon, South Korea, Algeria, Tunisia

Last edited by a moderator:

Orient Matsuri

ANNOUNCEMENT

Due to the low number of entries submitted for OM51, the edition will be postponed until after Eurovision week. The submission period will remain open throughout the week if you would like to submit their entry in this time. The new deadline for submissions is 16/05/2023 @ 23:59 CEST.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I would like to stress that I'm dedicated to not letting OM die and that I will continue to mod until a permanent team is chosen. I know that OM has meant a lot to people and we all have some great memories from the contest, it would be a great shame for it to come to an end. Unfortunately I haven't been able to commit as much time to the contest as I would've liked to recently due to real life stuff and trying to mod WV at the same time, but I promise that after I get back from Liverpool, I will do my best to revitalise OM and get the contest back into a strong position for a new permanent mod team to take over.

xheart

empo21

Veteran
I had 0 time to choose entries (which is why i moved to :tr:) so for my 2nd entry I went with the most predictable OMpo entrant ever 😬

Top Bottom