Contact us

OM 47 ❂ ORAL ❂ THE SHOW

pras

Last edited:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
:kz: is unstoppable xfaint Congrats pras, you are the oral champion fwalkjbgfaf xcheer xcheer

Thanks for 9th place and 58 points xheart
12 Zambia
07 The Gambia, Burundi, Armenia, Cambodia, South Korea
06 Turkiye
05 Iran
04 United Arab Emirates, South Africa
01 Japan, Vietnam

Ewigkeit

Veteran
Congrats :kz: @pras xclap You are the real OM queen xqueenbitch And thanks for giving us all a hot Oral job xheart We were satisfied xheatxejaculate

Thanks to everyone who voted for THE Gambia xlove 5th place is great xheya

pras

Gurlssss thank you so much for the double victory :love: :love: :love: I would like to host a nuclear show in Semen Semey but I have to skip the hosting duty. Would love to take part in a hot show in UAE xcheer

chontono

Wow, thanks for 2nd xcheer xbow
Did not expect it tbh, people here are crazy for the -tans, so once again a tan winner, congrats to Kazakhstan xrose
Unfortunately, to have an edition in :ae: is difficult because of the current dates. I have a show hosting in the other forum as you know and I have to form it and post it on the 5th hopefully plus post the previous results of one of its heats on the same day. Then on the 6th I have an eye surgery (I had to move forward the mentioned show because of it) and because it is apparently a painful one I don't think I will be able to use the screen for designing in the first couple of days. Maybe I could arrange something and be able to post it on 9th or 10th tops. So, basically, I can do it if you don't mind my busy schedule right now. Just let me know...
Sorry not to be of more help xshrug

Eulaliya

So that means :am: is next in line to host? I have to think about it first...

Eulaliya

After some deliberation, I regret to inform you that due to some real life things going on that takes more of my schedule and my messy mental health, I have no choice but to turn down the opportunity to host the next edition in :am:. Oh yes, if not for the messy schedule, I would be more than happy to host, but not this time, I'm sorry guys...
So whoever ranks 4th can host now

Top Bottom