Contact us

OM 16 🥋 KYOTO 京都 🤜 WELCOME TO THE DOJO : THE FIGHT IS ON 🤛 THE SHOWDOWN!

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
00dojo.png

001-grandmaster.png

The-competitors.png

Text-Show.png

Last edited:

chontono

Humongous thanks for unexpected 4th place :D xbow xrose
I was shocked to see some 12s over there, OMG
I thought this contest did not work for ballads but every now and then there might be an exception ;)
Congrats to Edweis and China xcheer, I was close to vote for it, but the level for me was low anyway, a bit disappointed and discouraged with the latest editions all in all.
Mali and :ng: were lovely, though, #powertoafrica
Thanks to Connor, too xrose

Amir

Veteran
Congrats China, very nice winner xlove

The flop was prevented, but who could have guessed that I would basically get half of my votes in the last 5 votes xcrazy
I’m very happy about my 7th place xheart

Also big thanks to Connor for a great hosting, very well done xcheer

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
This much support, I can't xcry
Did you know that it's actually my first Top 10 since... OM6 :LOL: Thank you all for making :cn: win again, but with me this time xheart I don't like recycling artists who have already been sent before, but this song was perfect, I couldn't resist.

:12: :vn: :il: :ph:
:10: :az:
:8: :id:
:7: :hk: :al: :kz:
:6: :kr:
:5: :tw:
:4: :jp: :mn: :tr: :lb:
:3: 🇸🇬
:2: :am: 🇲🇱
:1: 🇲🇴

Thank you Connor for the beautiful hosting xlove Graphics were neat.
About OM17, after much debating between me, myself and I, I decided to follow my heart rather than my brain.
So yes,

I.

WILL.

HOST.

Mainshow

Veteran
Wtf. I missed it. I am so sorry! Seriously. I finally enter the top 10 - first time ever to be part of the left scoreboard and in the end, I forgot about everything... Sorry guys - I just had to focus on my exams and actually, I wanted to vote directly after the first LL session but that's when I got that Armenian death threats for stnanint for Mata Hari. #mess.

I promise I will not forget about beautiful OM next month! Thanks for voting for Russia!

Congrats Edweis!

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Now that I've slept after the mad amount of work and panic over the last couple of days, just wanna say thanks for all your kind comments about this edition xlove we all know I love theming up an edition to the max so I hope you guys liked our little martial arts showdown :mrgreen:

Congrats to Grandmaster Gaelle and China, really well deserved win and I really liked the song even though I could only give it 1 in the end xrose Congrats to my 12 Pras and Philippines as well, thanks for the super hot hit xheart

This result for Macau though...

9wN602.gif

Bless me thinking Maria could get me another top 5 :lol: I'm glad some of you enjoyed Mama I Love You though, only 5 voters but still a 12, 10 and 8 xheat Maria will be back soon with another iconic hit!

See you all in Shanghau with something completely different :mrgreen:

Mainshow

Veteran
I finally found some time to get through that huge pile of papers on my desk and I found my ranking for OM 16 - Again, I apologize for not having voted - especially since my ranking of all entries had been ready but unfortunately, I missed the deadline as mentioned above but before throwing away that piece of paper, I thought it would be nice to share my Top 10 with you.

:12: :ir:
:10: :cn:
:8: :dz:
:7: :vn:
:6: :ph: :
:5: :hk: :
:4: 🇲🇱
:3: :tr:
:2: :az:
:1: :my:

As you can see, my points wouldn't have changed the winner (thank Godney) - just increased the total amount of received points for most countries involved.

#1 (1) :cn: 112 --> 122
#2 (2) :ph: 110 --> 116
#3 (3) :vn: 107 --> 114
#4 (4) :ir: 95 --> 107
#8 (8) 🇲🇱 67 --> 70
#11 (11) :my: 59 --> 60
#13 or #14 (19) :dz: 48 --> 56
#20 (21) :hk: 43 --> 48
#25 or 26 (25) :az: 30 --> 32
#25 or 26 (26) :tr: 29 --> 32

Sorry, :dz:

Anyway, loved the outcome and it was a very well-deserved victory!

Top Bottom